Views: 4863|Replies: 11

saying good-bye to all of you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-2 17:03:26 |Display all floors
Hey, everybody here, i want to leave the forum from now on , as you know i did a lot of works in this forum but no one can appreciate and encourage me . i am so sad to complain that because i have lost my passion and interest during these days , i found all friends came here likes before and no one can chat with me ,it is a  pity. Because i want to chat with you for improving my english , so i built the Advanced chat club . i thought i could invite some english lover to make progress in together . so i liked it very much and treated it with my heart . but it makes me so sorrow that i have to give it up  now .as we know , i opened our informations here and hoped all of you can chat with other friends according as your own goal . but i am wrong , no one could support me for a long time , the splendid situation was not showed  up and some one did not come here any more . i am so sad when i write these words . i know ,my englih is not so good so i came here and join the forum , i want to make a great progress with you and learn from you. No one can tell me the real reason why all of you came here again but i in deed want to leave the forum , maybe i can read some news here in the future and read some good topic in this forum .and i will open my message box , i hope some of my friends can chat with me by sending messages when you can remember me .in a word , i am lucky for meeting all of you here  and thanks for your support . i have made a decision that i will study hard some laws about HR and english from now on , i want to be successful in my new field of HR, and maybe i can help[ you if you need some support about your career in Shenzhen..i will be busy this year and i want to seek another job with high salary if  i have the good chance or luck , so i hope all of you can think over when you are spare , what kinds of job is your favorite ,how to be successful in your field , what kinds of lover or life is suitable for you ......it is very important for us . i believe you must succeed if you have a clear goal and work id hard with your passion . of course , we must meet lots of difficulties in the successful ways , but we must be happy and confident for dealing with them .don’t take any chances for your future and do anything with your heart and step by  step .In the end may all of you can make a progress in both english and your job . all the best!!!/Knight—A handsome and confident boy in shenzhen but he have possessed a excellent girlfriend ,so those good girls don’t have any idea with me and those handsome boys don’t admire me .Bye-bye

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 17:35:17 |Display all floors

keep up your effort and don't be dismay!

Hey, i'm not in your friends' list but i believe everyone here is for the same purpose and ineterest, that is our love for english learning. maybe your good will is not appreciated by everyone here, but don't take it personally. making friends is one thing, but more importantly, you are doing something meaningful at this website. don't make ur decisions based on other's response. always remember that you are here because you love to learn english and you find this place interesting. cheers!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 18:00:49 |Display all floors

Have a good luck

Thank you for your effort for us. But don't be so sad, we are still good friends, I think, if you have time, please come here even just for a while and say nothing.
You are a confident man, form your text, just like you.
Good luck for you, God bless you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 18:48:05 |Display all floors

knight__sz

Are you in shen zhen?  I always visit that city. What's your job now? Don't leave, let us chat more!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 18:48:06 |Display all floors

knight__sz

Are you in shen zhen?  I always visit that city. What's your job now? Don't leave, let us chat more!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 19:49:53 |Display all floors

Much regret

i am  sorry to discover that you actually are no knight  O my   i often would fancy what a knight look like and have been enjoying doing so, but  i ,
in my logging on the wegsite  i have recognized someone  like you who, is  diligent and full of  initiative. But i am some regretful to discover  that you are not what you claim yourself to be: a knight.   Soft  ,  i do not mean to hurt  you, nor do  i think i ever can .  
u must have some idea of  what a knight is for,   he would never complain and grudge, nor should he.
so what is your idea?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 20:56:45 |Display all floors

I am sorry

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.