Author: chinadaily

Expectations about Beijing Olympics [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-26 11:10:02 |Display all floors
To show the world our five merits focus on decorum, manners, hygiene, disciplines and morals. Wherever you go, you will enjoy the pleasant surroundings and  quality service. And what's more, we will cheer for every athlet who in accordance with Olympi Spirit come to  China .

[ Last edited by caseyup at 2007-12-26 11:11 AM ]
I know someone who knows someone who knows the elf

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-26 12:36:58 |Display all floors
i wish beijing will impress laowais a lot.. i wish laowais will know china more than poverty , unpolite ,polution and something else. i wish china is developing peacefully as a super-power country . i also wish laowais will change their attidudes towards chinese ...............but my biggest wish is all my wishes would come ture~~~
:}  hahahhhhhhhhhhhh

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-26 14:24:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yellowdragon at 2007-12-26 12:36
i wish beijing will impress laowais a lot.. i wish laowais will know china more than poverty , unpolite ,polution and something else. i wish china is developing peacefully as a super-power country  ...

Actually I don't know who are laowais, but if it is what I think I can tell you that I'm fond of china with it's advantages and drawbacks. In spite of poverty, unpoliteness and polution I like your traditions and hard working people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-26 15:20:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mistique at 2007-12-26 14:24

Actually I don't know who are laowais, but if it is what I think I can tell you that I'm fond of china with it's advantages and drawbacks. In spite of poverty, unpoliteness and polution I like yo ...

laowais in my opinion mean people in developed countrys ,western countrys ,etc. and if there r some drawbacks in china ,we should do our best to correct them ,so our country can become more powerful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-26 23:43:16 |Display all floors
I expect all of us can be a good host. And the athletes around the world can realise their dream in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 09:16:36 |Display all floors
i hope we can improve the environment, the traffic , so can give a fresh view to the foreigner

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 13:06:51 |Display all floors

Just a game

in my opinion, Olympics in Beijing or in any other city does not have too much different. So do not pay too much attention to it. It is just a GAME. Do what you should do and act what you shoul be.
Yeah, it is our honour, then, do not forget that finishing every work  is our duty at the same time.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.