Author: aiping

Do you hate the high housing price? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-28 16:57:57 |Display all floors

That's true...

Three of my colleagues are standing in the crowd who are waiting to get on train...Good luck to them, hope they could get on train soon....

For me, I'd prefer buying train tickets,and already got one stand ticket, oops...I dare not imagine the crowding...God bless!

[ Last edited by perhapslove at 2008-1-28 05:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-28 17:00:12 |Display all floors
DO take more foods...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 17:12:24 |Display all floors
It seems that the bad situation does not change too much. Maybe I have to stay in Guangzhou to spend my festival time. That is not I want. All my families will come back to home and I will try everyway to go home...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-29 17:16:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2008-1-29 17:12
It seems that the bad situation does not change too much. Maybe I have to stay in Guangzhou to spend my festival time. That is not I want. All my families will come back to home and I will try ever ...

Try hard like I do...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 17:07:26 |Display all floors
Now I don't care this anymore. The heavy snow and cold weather has distroied all my happiness for the comming new year. It is like a dizaster for the stranded passengers who can not go home. In these days, Guangzhou is rainy and very cold and I am sypmathized with those people who stayed in the station waiting for the train to go home. I can not imagine how can they endure such bad weather. I understand their mood of going home to spend the festival. In their mind, they have very good wish for the new year, but the fact has ruined everything.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 10:05:18 |Display all floors
I will go home on Feb.2rd. Miss everybody here and wish you a happy new year!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-1 11:51:35 |Display all floors
Too expensive!
Fortunately, i have got my own house only at the beginning of the surging.
if let me buy it now, it would be beyond my imagination.
手握乾坤鼠, 茶溶四海秋. 心宽无大志, 戏赋欲还休.
Blog: http://www.blog.sina.com.cn/qujiangrong

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.