Author: aiping

Do you hate the high housing price? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-19 18:35:07 |Display all floors
may be we should change our minds,renting a house is a better way now!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-19 21:38:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2007-12-25 10:40
Now the houses are still very expensive, and it seems that the price will not come down in a short time of one year or two years. That makes me very sad. I have worked for more than 8 years in Guan ...

The other day I was dreaming of buying one RV after graduation...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-21 01:04:51 |Display all floors

There must be a way out of here.

The goverment has implemented a series of policies to slow down the shooting-up price of real estate.So just wait until the price you could afford.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-21 12:21:42 |Display all floors
How long should we wait till the house price decrease?  Waitting till we're going to death....?
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-25 21:11:20 |Display all floors
If everybody insists on not-buying houses unless the price is below RMB4000.00/m3 in the center of Guangzhou, I believe the price has to come down.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-27 20:41:39 |Display all floors

If you want it to come down

Here is how you want to do it. Keep buying stock. By keep buying stock you divert money from housing market because people will see stock is better investment. This prevent people from going into housing market because stock is alot liquid than a house (easy to sell and buy).  If you have to buy. Do in your own term. You want to spend 7000/m3 then that is your max. Alot of realtor will lie about the market to convince to you to pay more. Stick to your guns and pay not a penny more. This does not mean you have to buy anything under 7000m3. You can offer 7000 on 10000 property. The worse they will say is no or maybe laugh at you. However if enough people only offer 7000 than the owner will realize 10000 might be too much. They might lower the price.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-27 23:27:44 |Display all floors
Gold is the best MONEY   

right?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.