Author: aiping

Do you hate the high housing price? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-14 21:07:16 |Display all floors

I guess you must be talking about beijing and shanghai

I know alot of people just work in those high price area and safe money to buy a house back home.
Here in GuangDong it's high but still manageable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-14 22:14:21 |Display all floors

Wait the minute

3000y/sq meter. I read your number wrong. You complaining about 3000? Hell if this is my city I will buy 10 of them. I will not even ask for location. I thought you are complain about 10,000 /sq.
What type of job do you do exactly?  I don't know how much they pay in your area but I am paying some "rice bucket" 4000y and they don't do squart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-14 22:24:19 |Display all floors
I am living in Guangzhou! Guangzhou's housing price is so crazy, not as you say Managable. The very common house and very old house is over RMB8000.00/m2! How about the new houses? In our street, there is new building over RMB130,000/m2, in one Sunday all the houses are sold!

Guangzhou's people salary is only RMB2000-3000 on everage, how to buy it for common people?

I said RMB3000.00 is for Panyu district, Luoxi New City in the beginning year of 2005. It is true! My friend is living very hard life. His salary is RMB5000.00 per month, and her wife is RMB2000.00. I think their income is OK. But do you see how hard life they are!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-14 22:42:50 |Display all floors

My advice if it's worth anything

Don't compare with others.There are always people better than you. Hell if I walk other the street there are probably 100 guys better than me but so what . Just figure out something that you like and learn it well and start you own business. If you have your own business you can control you own destiny.

I been to Guangzhou for business couple of times. The city is not worth it. So crowded and hectic. I told my clients I am not coming up here anymore period.
ZhongShan is a better place to me but I am not sure if they pay you that well. Judging from your english you should not have a problem getting a job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-15 08:25:55 |Display all floors
Thank you for your kind advice, and I really appreciate it.

I have stayed in Guangzhou more than 10 years, and I am accustomed to living here. I take it as my second familiar place besides my hometown. I have been to Zhongshan too, and it is quite good, but I have no any friends there, and my husband's job is not suitable to work there.

Guangzhou is heavy polluted, crowded, and I think it is really not suitable for people living. But the attrative thing is that it is a good place to earn money. HeHe!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 17:11:52 |Display all floors
The prices are extending plunge now from the starting of year 2008. Though it is not too much, anyway I am so happy to see this trends. Quickly, Quickly, everything is coming back to it's original, including house price, pork price, vegetable price, egg price, etc. I really want to live a happy new runal year!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-18 18:46:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2008-1-18 17:11
The prices are extending plunge now from the starting of year 2008. Though it is not too much, anyway I am so happy to see this trends. Quickly, Quickly, everything is coming back to it's original, ...

glad to see you happy to see some light at end of the tunnel.............cheers
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.