Author: aiping

Do you hate the high housing price? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-27 21:44:31 |Display all floors
But in China, there is a very strong stream to support the high prices. I will be disppointed about it because even the price falls down to RMB5000.00/m3, I still can not afford it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-28 09:55:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aiping at 2007-12-27 21:44
But in China, there is a very strong stream to support the high prices. I will be disppointed about it because even the price falls down to RMB5000.00/m3, I still can not afford it.

more people are getting richer in China..............the saying 50% middle income in the future.............

perhaps get into business to make the big money?
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-28 10:03:19 |Display all floors

earn the money and live in countryside

i think i can't buy a house in a city because it is very high cost. but i can live in countryside when i become old. now the price of  a house in city is unacceptable. there are too many rich people in China. so the price of  a house can't be lowered.
big progress from working hard

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-28 11:00:04 |Display all floors
I will accept the house price under 2500RMB/m
Day-dreaming.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-28 17:30:59 |Display all floors
Yes, maybe I have to go back my birth place when I am old. Enjoy the scence of moutains.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-3 16:20:12 |Display all floors
the housing price is exactly too high to afford.
but I still believe some day I can make it and live in my own house

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 15:12:36 |Display all floors
It is not easy for us to study hard in school, and after find a good job and stay in the city. I have worked for this simple dream more than 14 years since I was in middle school.

Maybe choosing living in the city is wrong, but if I come back to my hometown, I can not find any jobs to do. My career is not suitable in my hometown.

I also believe every thing on it is high point, there will be downhill. I also will not think about buying houses in this time, but I can not see any hope that how many years later I can have the ability to buy it. I do not see any effective action taken by government on house problem.

"more people are getting richer in China..............the saying 50% middle income in the future............." hehe, I don't think I belong to the Middle Class member.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.