Views: 5124|Replies: 6

i really need you're help [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-23 21:52:14 |Display all floors
my english writing is awful, please tell me what is the best way to improve my english writing skills      any suggestion ???   Thank u

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-23 21:55:56 |Display all floors

don't worry be HAPPY...

ah.......i don't see anything wrong with your sentence there!  just hang out here with us then you might learn or show us what you know.   always room for learning...especially ME     good luck & merry xmas!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-23 22:12:33 |Display all floors

thank u for you're reply

thank u for you're reply   merry xmas

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-25 11:31:35 |Display all floors
I really need you're help?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-30 21:37:35 |Display all floors
it seems that l have the same problem with you. l am so confused that  unable to express my opinion freely !
to be honest, l am  making great efforts to  learn   english every day  ,which result is disappointment.
l do not know how to go on my work and what is the future of my english learning!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-1 04:40:34 |Display all floors
Your original post...
i really need you're help
my english writing is awful, please tell me what is the best way to improve my english writing skills      any suggestion ???   Thank u

My corrected version of your post...
I really need your help.
My English writing is awful. Please tell me the best way to improve my English writing skills. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Notes: "You're" means "you are." "Your" means "belonging to you" or "ni de." Another correct version of the third sentence in my corrected version of your post would be "Please tell me, what is the best way to improve my English writing skills?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 08:41:01 |Display all floors

Thanks sockmonkey

Thanks, sockmonkey, we can get some right point from sockmonkey's post. it is helpfull to #1.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.