Author: xilaren

y [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-24 12:16:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-12-24 07:03

Well I decided to give you a different answer.
I deserve this fate.Do you know why?Because I used to be the most judgemental person about similar matters.
I used to judge people very strictly.I ...

Good for you.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-25 11:24:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-12-24 07:03

Well I decided to give you a different answer.
I deserve this fate.Do you know why?Because I used to be the most judgemental person about similar matters.
I used to judge people very strictly.I ...

Wow, 希腊女人, such a strong and very inspiring character. Sorry about your situation (not knowing much), just remeber nothinng stays the same forever.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-12-26 07:46:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chinesequeen at 2007-12-25 11:24

Wow, 希腊女人, such a strong and very inspiring character. Sorry about your situation (not knowing much), just remeber nothinng stays the same forever.

:handshake:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-26 11:05:38 |Display all floors
love love and love

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 01:22:42 |Display all floors

yes and no

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-12-23 05:47
Have you ever had that feeling for somebody?And if yes was it a torture or a source of happiness?

if u have experienced at less twice of strong feeling different person, u cant say only yes or no to this question.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 01:26:34 |Display all floors

u cant help to do so, right?

Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-12-27 01:22

if u have experienced at less twice of strong feeling different person, u cant say only yes or no to this question.

and i dont think you can stop it.
u cant stop it until u get another person to replace him.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-27 01:57:50 |Display all floors

i had experienced it before

[quote]Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-12-27 01:22

if u have experienced at less twice of strong feeling different person, u cant say only yes or no to this question. [/quoti
I had suffered from that kind of feeling before and lasted for 7 years. i called him i farey tale guy.  it was a big torture.   that feeling made me lost myself, lost my sour, made me not me agian.made me a kind of crazy nobody can made . i didnt think i could love anymore. because of i was still young i should get sb to keep me company then i made up my mind to stay with sb who loves my very much. that is my ex-bf.  my ex-bf and me did live a peaceful life for almost one year. later i met HIM. HE another man who has the ability to steal my sour, my mind. i can say that he makes me crazy as what i had experienced before, or more then.ahahaaaaaa
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.