Author: sinfulgirl

New words (expression): 啃椅族 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-2-13 11:46:23 |Display all floors
i have seem many people done it. in peacetime, i dont care it. but in  lunch/dinner  time, if you want to find a seat to have your lunch, and some people still read books , who only buy a cup of  coffee here, and looks stay here for a long time, the most important they dont decide to leave. at that time i`m very care. dont you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-5 15:36:21 |Display all floors
I think a coffee house is much more better and suitable to do some reading, and store like KFC and Macdonald is too noisy for reading.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 10:47:46 |Display all floors
biting the chair?
a little creazy!
but anyway, it is indeed a good place. what's more, there are wireless internet!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-9 15:00:26 |Display all floors

i dont think so, either

Originally posted by ganxiaohui at 2009-1-23 14:49
I feel it is not a good place to read, otherwise, the library will lose its meaning.
You see, every thing has its own function,and if it extends too many, then it will become meaningless.

if there are a lot people during the rush hours, people who cant find a seat while you have already finishing your eating yet still occupy the seat . under such situation i dont think i can absorb the book. i would rather go to the labrary.
however, when there are few people , it is a good choice,:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-20 14:13:16 |Display all floors
I don't feel like flavour of Macdonald,There fills with cheese and onion.KFC is litte better.When I went in,I felt going to amusement park.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-3-27 21:55:10 |Display all floors

This group is not so welcome

This group is not so welcome, particularly on rushing hours. They are easily arousing inner resentment of
the  waiting people and the shopkeeper even though they don't hear any complaint.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-4-28 21:29:40 |Display all floors
It is a good choice when tired on the streets

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.