Author: salvation

about religion,God! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-9 09:58:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amyamy at 2007-12-9 07:58
God is created by human . Look around and go out. Mulling into philosophy too deep is not a balanced life.

you  are right!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-9 10:07:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2007-12-9 08:07
My meaning is the religion and God are not always one.

Religion is made by man.

You need to understand the difference and try to follow what spritface is saying.

You will never, and no per ...

i  know  the  bible  was written by  human being,but  i  want  to  get some turth which would give  me  light.sometimes,maybe i  found some truth,but time passed by ,the turth would be old. in my life,i  think lot,that is not good thing,but giving me some object  comprehension of life ,meaning.now,i  do  not like to  be mull to deep philosophy,i  think if  someone have ability of logic,he  can get the same conclusion as me.everything maybe  from heart,i  follow my  heart,not my mind.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-12-10 21:34:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2007-12-9 10:07

i  know  the  bible  was written by  human being,but  i  want  to  get some turth which would give  me  light.sometimes,maybe i  found some truth,but time passed by ,the turth would be old. in  ...

I have two things to say.First of all you arenot going to find infoprmation about God from people who have no religious faith.
Second religion and God can not be covered in a forum.
We are Christian Orthodox in Greece.I am a religious person I have been taught God's will and I have experienced God exisiece in my life but I am learning and learning .My knowledge is not going to be enough.
Try to find the truth among people who have go the knoweledge.
God can not be explained through mind and logic.God is supernatural.It is a spirit.
Keep your faith and try to find relegious people who can guide you.
God does exist.You will find reality if you search for it.
Good luck and never lose your faith
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-10 22:41:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-12-10 21:34

I have two things to say.First of all you arenot going to find infoprmation about God from people who have no religious faith.
Second religion and God can not be covered in a forum.
We are Chri ...

yesterday,i  prayed  for god to help me  believeing  in him.taday,my  heart tell me  this world are being filled with love.when we  are borned,the sunshine,the air,the apples,the love,the house,the cloth are being prepared for us.the faitn in my heart   become stronger and  stonger.

thank you! :handshake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-11 02:17:20 |Display all floors

Religion and God

God is an atheist!  
Communication is the most important source of personal power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-11 15:39:36 |Display all floors

Xilaren makes sense

I would listen to Xilaren.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-12 07:38:06 |Display all floors

Reply #13 huaqiao's post

The trouble is that the bible is too ambiguous, too open to interpretation and too often used as a tool to justify things. I believe in God, I believe that bible was written to assist in living better and living well, but we can't always take it literally. We have to apply those parts of it which have special meaning, to us, to our own lives and circumstances.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.