Views: 5398|Replies: 24

about religion,God! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-8 14:30:48 |Display all floors
these days ,i often read Bible,GOD  is  becoming close to me.but when i  think this strange logic that if one person has not good heart, the second has not good heart,the third has not  good heart,so conclusion would  be that  everyone maybe having not  good heart.but i can not accept this conclusion,i  firmly want to believe in god,god ofen make me warm.but the logic strange  makes  me hesitated to fully  follow the god,maybe  this  logic is ridiculious,but i  can  not  get  rid of it.i  hope some people would comment this,and  giving me some advice to follow God!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-8 15:37:42 |Display all floors

-

You have to remember that the bible was written by humans and not by God. Take the words that have meaning to you and discard the rest. The Bible has general guidelines for living a good and honest life. For you, just live your life a honestly and clean as possible and that will bring you a better understanding of  your relationship to your God. Doing the right thing, compassion for your fellow mankind and deeds of kindness are what will fill the empty parts of your life and spiritual growth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-8 16:17:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-8 19:29:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2007-12-8 15:37
You have to remember that the bible was written by humans and not by God. Take the words that have meaning to you and discard the rest. The Bible has general guidelines for living a good and honest ...

yes ,what you said is ture.the problem is wnen i  want to be simple and clean,the complicated emotion,something bad ,would appear in my mind.God sayET the soul of saint occupy your heart,i think it is the right way to discard the useless.i am honest for long time,God find me and take me on his way.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-8 19:30:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2007-12-8 16:17
The bible is a book about life, not rules.

Religion is man's way of gaining power. Ignore religion and concentrate on the fundementals.

Religion and God and not always one and the same.

Do ...

thank you!but i  am too cool to ignore religion.God helpme,giving me light.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-9 07:58:09 |Display all floors
God is created by human . Look around and go out. Mulling into philosophy too deep is not a balanced life.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-9 08:07:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.