Views: 4785|Replies: 15

Are you a man waiting to be pleased by girls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-8 11:40:43 |Display all floors
I have been living in China for more than three years,there are lots of foreigners around me and my area,most of them got family or family problems esp. with wife.For some culture differences,there are very easy way to catch Chinese ladies in their life. And well,I do not know what this ppls attitude toward their own life's,but I feel them less of responsibilities for themselves and Chinese ladies. Maybe only for fun,maybe there are something else.

One man I know him well for working relations,he got a girlfriend,but I noticed him that he rarely trying to show his real love and interets to his girl but waiting his g/f's invitation,help or whatever that can meet his personal requirements or needs.I do not feel fair about their relationships at all..but I can't say more to him.

As a man ,how much you love your partner?
As a man,how much time you want to share with your partner?
As a man,how many efforts you put into your current relationships?
As a man,do you come to China only for fun? Or waiting for those who like to come to your hand automatically?
As a man,I think you have to restudy yourself well..if you want to play fires,you are the one who lost happiness,joy of the life and be burned by your own deeds...THINK ABOUT IT!!

:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-8 12:14:21 |Display all floors

ha

sometimes ,i  think the emotion between two strangers,knowing  about each other
for a short time would like to be the ture emotion likelove.in china,lots of woman are  pragmatic,taking the money important,seeking some rich man to make them life better.but the fire the woman play would burn themself.in china,it is normal  to see some foriegns being followed by  some girls,some are prostitutes,they like the evil wolf grasping money from foreigns,someone want to experience the do love.this world is so dirty that  good man can not understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-9 06:09:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2007-12-8 12:14
sometimes ,i  think the emotion between two strangers,knowing  about each other
for a short time would like to be the ture emotion likelove.in china,lots of woman are  pragmatic,taking the money  ...

Rarely to meet some good men in our life,most of them are fxcking players around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-9 14:50:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by willianwill at 2007-12-9 06:09

Rarely to meet some good men in our life,most of them are fxcking players around.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-6-19 03:18:26 |Display all floors

how about an Update...

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-20 23:58:47 |Display all floors
So most of foreigners in China just want to play games with Chinese girls here?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-6-21 00:00:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ritana at 2011-6-20 23:58
So most of foreigners in China just want to play games with Chinese girls here?

NO
Not all of them:)

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.