Views: 2942|Replies: 6

How do you manage your life well? I got headache [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-7 02:23:32 |Display all floors
It seemed that I can't manage my life well now.
family,friends,(males,females),business partner,my lover,in a moment sth that suddenly out of my control that I am not able to handle it well.
When you work,when you do business,how do you handle those relationships that I can't be blamed by my girl that I do not care about her?
I got lots of work to do everyday,sometimes I work to deep night,and I spent most of the time working(it's hard to manage to the right truck now) what to do? Can you give me some suggestions? Thank you in advance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 10:06:25 |Display all floors
in chinese old saying:let  the matter  being matter.
to everyone ,limited abiliy,it is difficult to change others ,even yourself.i  think the way of making good relationship  with your girl,friend,family,workmate is respecting each other,and being vigilant  to talk about their  flaws.you  shuold understand almost everyone like the perfect matter,does not like the flaws,so that  you must behave carefully and smile ofen,so you would be better than before

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 21:36:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2007-12-7 10:06
in chinese old saying:let  the matter  being matter.
to everyone ,limited abiliy,it is difficult to change others ,even yourself.i  think the way of making good relationship  with your girl,friend ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 22:33:46 |Display all floors
i think maybe you are too busy to care about your girl.you have given too much pressures to yourself.in fact, you just should have a relax when you feel tired in working,and send a message to her or give her a call,tell her you love her,just one word,i think she will be touched.good luck,guy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 22:41:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by willianwill at 2007-12-7 02:23
It seemed that I can't manage my life well now.
family,friends,(males,females),business partner,my lover,in a moment sth that suddenly out of my control that I am not able to handle it well.
When ...

When I'm busy, I do spend less time with my family and girlfriends..... But I usually call them or tell them that I'll be busy in advance.. They will understand your situation...
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 22:43:57 |Display all floors

Reply #1 willianwill's post

i think you are too busy to have time with your girl,and you have given youself too much pressure.just relax,when you feel tired in working,have a little rest.in the same time,send a message to your girl or give a call,tell her you love her,how much you care about her,and how busy you are now.just one word,l think your girl would understand with you.good luck,guy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-9 17:51:39 |Display all floors
i am also struggling for it.
how...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.