Author: sexlion

If that men who Don't smoke & drink is not real men? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-7 10:45:13 |Display all floors

i'm in for the GOOD...

well, ladies--like someone mentioned that i hate smoking but i do drink occasionally with friends or solo.  but definately i make her my jane & i'm her tarzan (i didn't make this thing up...tested many times & boi lemme not go there now)!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 11:17:52 |Display all floors
In China...I believe particularly in the business circle...everyone expected to be a drinker...it is encouraged socially...many business men forced to become drinkers...in current business environment...peer pressure and cultural encouragement do nothing but  to increase the alcoholic problem in China...it is very difficult for people in business to stay clean....however, as we know, not every drinker is an alcoholic.

If the person is an alcoholic and work in the business field...well...bad luck for him/her and also hard time for his/her family.

If the person doesn't join in...people say he/her doesn't give them "face"...and therefore they don't give him/her business!...no business...no income...no job...no life...and soon that person becomes nobody...if he is a man...he is no man...therefore not a real man...if she is a woman...she become no woman ...but she is still a real woman...culturally women are not expected to be drinkers...as long as she got everything a woman should have ....she is considered to be a real woman...men are not that lucky!::)

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry at this point!...we poor men!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 11:48:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-12-6 15:27

I like yr this line - bought a lot of SNAKES(ser......)

"we bought a lot of snakes and beers after we passed the...."

SK2 cream will now hlep u look young...........ques ...

Oh, thanks for your suggestion, but i dont like SK2, for it's bad reputation, and also for it's  too expensive price, seems not practical for me ....
Nothing hurts like the truth.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 13:07:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-12-7 11:17
In China...I believe particularly in the business circle...everyone expected to be a drinker...it is encouraged socially...many business men forced to become drinkers...in current business environm ...

they wanna the men quickly sign those CONTRACTS so that they can't read those small prints between the lines
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 13:15:53 |Display all floors
In China...I believe particularly in the business circle...everyone expected to be a drinker...it is encouraged socially...many business men forced to become drinkers...in current business environm ...

hehe...

bird...seems you still know china condition...

yes, wine is a good matchmaker for your business or personal relationship...if you dont drink, means you dont give face to others...of course, you will also can not get the face from others...at the same time, that brand cigarettes are also the good brother for drinking...

so, many people will say: I have to drink and drink, although I am not a sot...
:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 13:22:55 |Display all floors

hehe...

yes, bird know it more...

but dont know if you have ever go to business with that north-eastnese...if so, maybe you need to training your wine capacity first...

and seems they are more special, dont drink is dont give face, and they never do business with that person who dont give them "face"...

and if you become to drink...if you dont drunk, means they have not ability to persuade or serve you...all till you are drunk...

of course, if you are foursquare to drink with them, and try you best...maybe your business will so smooth...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 13:43:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by babymichelle at 2007-12-7 11:48

Oh, thanks for your suggestion, but i dont like SK2, for it's bad reputation, and also for it's  too expensive price, seems not practical for me ....

I believe there are other China's alternative beside Face................................but must all watch prices........(China colleages faxes me prices to check in Malaysia, if cheaper, ask friends on BT to buy....)
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.