Author: sexlion

If that men who Don't smoke & drink is not real men? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-6 20:30:49 |Display all floors
what's the logic for that??? ridiculous !!!

hi there...father-in-law...how about hittin' the pipe??? A real real man huh?
U can't step in the same river twice...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 08:19:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2007-12-6 20:16

I am not too old but  as I know drinking with friends is great , drinking for business, better after a deal is closed, with moderation of course.

Smoking, it’s up to the person

To keep g ...

hehe...force

yes, drink will make you more open...and I find that there have many friends can value to drink together...

you, bird, caring and me...seems I forget that baby is also a good partner to drink...so pity that robert seems can not drink...and fresh air only drink cocacola...

but you'd better not drink by yourself...invite others friends to drink together...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 08:24:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2007-12-6 20:19

I didn't know that, but let me know

I have two friends who will love to join those companies.

hehe...

in fact, many private company recruit sales (manager) have that requirement...

but it's only listened nice...if you need to drink day and day to serve the clients, you will feel boring...and your stomach will can not endure...so, somebody think that sales work is just use drinking to exchange the business...

in fact, I suggest not drunk above 1 time per week...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 08:26:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-12-6 01:31

He can show his potential father-in-law what a "real man" is by marring to his daughter without his approval...a real man need no permission from anyone to live his life!:)

hehe...

seems a good idea...marry his daughter without his approval...

in fact, he can...but seems her girlfriend dare not...and we can not say that his girlfriend is not a real woman...:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 08:33:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-12-6 01:05

Once in a while I do consume alcohol!

I don't get drunk (only once in Spain...but that's a different story)...I am not addicted to alcohol...I don't love or hate alcohol...I don't allow alco ...

hehe...

seems that bird is so rational...and your drinking capacity is some good...maybe force brother will fit to drink with us...

I am quiet agree dont drink before driving...but I am not agree with that you said "if you wanna a good sleep, dont drink before the bed time"...in my imagination, a suitable drinking will help your sleeping...too less or too much will stimulate you dont wanna go to bed...and if I drink 2 bottles beers, I will have a deeply and sweat sleeping...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 08:34:44 |Display all floors
A man who doesn't smoke or drink isn't a real man? Good grief. I wholeheartedly disagree. What is this, addiction makes the man? How about a heroin problem--does that make someone a "real man?" My boyfriend doesn't smoke, and he only drinks socially, and he's definitely a "real man."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 10:36:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-12-7 08:33

hehe...

seems that bird is so rational...and your drinking capacity is some good...maybe force brother will fit to drink with us...

I am quiet agree dont drink before driving...but I am n ...I am quiet agree dont drink before driving...but I am not agree with that you said "if you wanna a good sleep, dont drink before the bed time"...in my imagination, a suitable drinking will help your sleeping...too less or too much will stimulate you dont wanna go to bed...and if I drink 2 bottles beers, I will have a deeply and sweat sleeping

You might be right...as you know, I don't drink before bed time...so that advice was not based on my personal experiences... people who work in the alcohol field told me about it long time ago...I think there is still some discussions over the issue that alcohol being a stimulant or depressant or both...if alcohol can help you sleep like a baby...that's great!:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.