Author: xilaren

do y [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-4 20:00:26 |Display all floors
If you do not trust your own heart?
whomelse we can trust? Or how can we trust well others?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-4 22:15:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-12-3 16:21
Although I had been flirted many times as all the women have ,I can say my heart had never been strongly touched by anybody.
Even when I got married I was under the impression that love is respect ...

I admire you a lot ,How can you stick into love like that?:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-12-5 04:41:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-9-15 03:21
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-12-4 22:15
.I will not tell you if he is a European  or a chinese
:kiss::handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-12-5 21:10:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-9-15 03:21
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-12-4 22:15

I adyour answer.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 01:38:53 |Display all floors
Although I had been flirted many times as all the women have ,I can say my heart had never been strongly touched by anybody.

Of course I trust my heart...but my brain tells me what to do next...I believe the heart and the brain got to work together...they have to work as a team...they compliment each other nicely...life wouldn't be balanced if people just follow the heart or the brain!:)...life is such that sometimes people can't have the cake and eat it too!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 12:04:58 |Display all floors

GOD HELP YOU

sometimes i  am far away from my heart because my strong desires make me puzzled.what love can be called ture love is not easy to say.i like your article and your thoughts .i think the love from the bottom of heart,never changed,making the eyes shining!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-6 13:50:47 |Display all floors

If is about love, I trust my heart sometimes, I trust my mind sometimes (i think more than sometimes)
Many times the heart control our minds, or sometimes many times the mind control our hearts
It makes us to comitted mistakes. Or allow us to make a great choice and great future.

What I trust more is my instincts
There are many things that our eyes and heart can’t see and I think there is a inner voice in us who can say “hey, everything is fine” or “keep going…” or sometimes “hey, cut it off”, “go away…”
Those small feelings that  help us to wake up and to realize many things that we can’t see
Sometimes small details, small signs in the other person that can be considerate inappropriate, can makes us to take drastically decisions for good or for bad.

I believe more in my instincts.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.