Author: xilaren

Which people you keep at a safe distance [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-1 02:05:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by exportedkiwi at 2007-11-30 12:29
These days, I tend to keep everyone at arms length, hence not posting much anymore,,,,it's safer and hurts less!

Select the crowd that you want to be with...remember there is an old English saying "Don't mix with the wrong crowd!"?....very true indeed!

That's why one of the Chinese legendary mother moved many times so her son would not be growing up in the "wrong" crowd!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-1 10:42:02 |Display all floors

re:#13

Spiritrace, I'd like to know why you want to keep away from Unmarried old ladies.
I'm an unmarried older woman. I choose not to marry because of physical strength problem the main reason. I had relationship before but choose not to continue. I don't dislike men or hunger for men. Next time you encounter unmarried old ladies don't be scare unless they are very weak and ask you help them euthansia.

I want to keep distance from anyone spitting, smoking, aggressive and greedy, emotional unstable.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-2 04:01:29 |Display all floors

-

Amy, You are not that old..... I am old.....When I go to the hot pool to swim,,,,, the kind I am talking about are the ones who have had 6 husbands and they have all died, they drive big surburbans and are always grabbing...... They are black widows. Scairy creatures.

You wouldn't like being around me..... I smoke cigars.Yum, tasty. Smell real bad.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.