Author: lilian_475

I am your friend, if you can please help me. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-30 17:24:06 |Display all floors

Dear Mr. Guitar, Thanks again for your message.

Dear Mr. Guitar,

Thanks again for your message.
No, I don鈥檛 know Mr. John and he is not my letter sellers.
I think, if you can, it is better to help me not joking with me.
Many thanks for your understanding.

Best regards:
Lilian

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-3 22:19:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lilian_475 at 30-11-2007 09:24 AM
I think, if you can, it is better to help me not joking with me.
Many thanks for your understanding.

Sure I will help ...

Get the Business Visas the correct way. Submit the correct application form, supporting documents and fee at the Chinese Embassy in your country.

If you have a legitmate business purpose in China, your should be able to get the paperwork.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-18 01:48:10 |Display all floors

Hi again to Mr. Guitar

Dear Mr. Guitar,

I am sorry for my late reply.
What is the correct way? I am looking for it. All of my customers are business man and they want to buy more goods from China but they can not get visa without invitation letter. A few of factories in China can get letters for them but it is not enough.
I think you know every thing and also you can help me. If yes, please tell me what can I do?
Many thanks for your kindly reply.
Best regards:
Lilian

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-18 12:03:24 |Display all floors
Lilian, booking a hotel room in China for a certain period may also be enough. You will have to book a hotel room in the Chinese city you are going to, and pay the room rent in advance. This is legally allowed for citizens of certain countries wanting to enter China, and you can find out if it is applicable for your country too.

After all, visiting China or any other country is not a crime. The government is just trying to ensure that people have some legitimate reasons for wanting to enter there. And your spending money on the hotel room apparently establishes this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-3 09:41:29 |Display all floors

Reply #10 lilian_475's post

Hi lilian,

i don't understand,  buy invitation letter? I remembered i did several months ago for an african customer  an invitation letter,  i just did it in a word file, then let boss sign ,then put company stamp, then the customers get visa with the invitation letter.
the important thing is the company stamp, first i didn't know, didn't put stamp, customers failed to get the visa.
hi

UL/CSA listed sump&sewage pump supplier

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-27 17:11:10 |Display all floors

Dear Hellen, Many thanks for your message.

Hi dear Hellen,

Many thanks for your message.

Yes, if anybody can, I want to buy invitation letter from China for my good customers.
Your invitation letter is different. Here in Iran, China embassy needs the original invitation letter from one of the “Foreign Affairs Bureau Office” in China with government stamp not company stamp. If you or any body needs the sample, I can send it via email. Please give me your email.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-3 21:05:39 |Display all floors

Be careful!

Be careful!

The cost of invitation letter includes profit for the China people that want to get letter for you are maximum 500 RMB.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.