Views: 13057|Replies: 18

I am your friend, if you can please help me. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-26 01:51:55 |Display all floors
Hello (Ni Hao),
My name is Lilian. I am sales manager of a trading Company in Tehran-Iran that known as Hopaja trading Co. see attached file.
We have more customers that they want come to China for business but they have a little problem because of they need invitation letter from China.
Before I had a friend in China that he could help me. I bought more letters from him but now he changed his job and I can not do anything.
If any body can help me, I am waiting for his or her early email. Also if anybody needs the sample of invitation letter, please let me to know. Thanks
My email address is lilian@hopaja.com

P.S: I come to China before for several times. I like China kind people, China food and china custom very much. Hope I can come back to China again.

[ Last edited by lilian_475 at 2010-1-20 07:36 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-26 23:20:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lilian_475 at 25-11-2007 05:51 PM
Before I had a friend in China that he could help me. I bought more letters from him but now he changed his job and I can not do anything.

You bought the letters? Hmmm .. that sounds nice and legal ...

I am sure that the PSB would be interested in this "method" of obtaining Business Visas.
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-27 16:42:01 |Display all floors
u know little about the way Iranians do business..., u've really got a lot to learn about this world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-27 18:40:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by johnyou at 27-11-2007 08:42 AM
u know little about the way Iranians do business..., u've really got a lot to learn about this world.

Is that directed me?

I would have thought that on a Chinese BBS, hosted in China, people should be encouraged to follow the correct LEGAL process.

I know plenty about this World and I also know the correct way to obtain an F Visa.

How is life with your homophobic buddy CHK?
Take me down to the paradise city, where the grass is green and the girls are pretty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-27 19:07:51 |Display all floors

Dear John, Thanks for your message.

Dear John,

Thanks for your message.
Really, I want to learn something from the people that know more than me, also you.
If possible, please send me your advice via email.
Many thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-28 14:07:42 |Display all floors

Dear Mr. Guitar! Thanks for your message.

Dear Mr. Guitar!

Thanks for your message. Yes, I want to buy invitation letter for my customers from China. Why you were wonder? I know some people have some friend in 揻oreign affairs Bureau office?in each city and they can get letter very easy and very soon. They can sell those letters to me with a little profit for them selves.

I don抰 know any thing about PSB. Can you explain it to me? Thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-28 18:29:40 |Display all floors

OMG!

Dodgy boy John is your letter seller?

Mwahahahahahaha ....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.