Views: 3452|Replies: 8

What would you do if you are in this shoe [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-3-2 08:37:59 |Display all floors
When you think the man you don't want to meet is your boss, what would you do?
When you think it is difficult for you to stay in a company, you are here is only for salary, what would you do?
If you quit your job, you have nothing can get for your life, what would you decide? ( The job is making you very unhappy because the situation and other kind of reason)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 09:08:26 |Display all floors

If I am in this shoe

If this company always makes me unhappy,  I will try to find out the reason and resolve it, if it's useless either, I will quit the job immediately.

There is always a way out!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 09:38:11 |Display all floors

Unless I have found other means by which I can make a living,

I will not think about quitting the job. It's hard to say any job is really pleasant to do, and the difference only lies in "extent".
We should be realistic and do what we should do instead of what we want to do, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 09:41:37 |Display all floors

i have been worked for only half a year and i have not met this matter, so i cannot give you the real answer,however, i think i work not only for salary, but for the happiness. if i met this matter one day, i would go on working at the company,but i would go on job-hunting, until i  find the new job which i was satisfied with, there is no hesitation for me to leave the former company

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 09:52:47 |Display all floors

if i am in this shoe,

for the first question,i wil still meet him  .work should be separated from personal emotions.
for the second question ,maybe i will go for the benefit of my future prospect  even if  i become penniless after resignation .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 10:21:23 |Display all floors

The answer depends on you

One of the postings recommended separating emotions from work.  Some of us can do that;  others of us cannot.  I personally am a technician, but I also strive to be a craftsman.  My feelings are affected by how well I am allowed to do my work and by how I feel I am being treated at work by my managers and my co-workers.

Be careful.  Do not allow this to degenerate into hate.  If you hate your boss, you will find yourself becoming more like him in the very traits you despise in him.

If you can safely find another job while temporarily keeping the security of this job, I would do that.  If not, prepare yourself for departure in as short a time as you can.  When you are ready, then leave.  Try not to leave bad feelings behind at your departure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-2 10:52:10 |Display all floors

good and harmonious work environment is more importna t than high-paid salary wi

Good work environment is absolutely necessary for individual career development in a long term.If you can make continuous progress on your study field without any sundries,high-paid salary will always follow you sooner or later.If you stay in poor work environment although you are earning enviable salary,maybe you will lose it one day in fierce competition because of your standstill of progress in your field.There is no denying that environment play a important role in spurring people to advance.It is an incentive to work hard.without sweat,without sweet.

Monson

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.