Author: tongluren

They're So Dumb To Begin With, Nobody Will Tell The Difference [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-8 10:48:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-12-7 19:20

ROFLMAO - oh we have another internet rambo - why even bother to make such hollow threats on the internet?

You might be surprised to find your "overwhelming character" ... shriv ...

It appears you have confused character with threats of violence. Just because I have been giving you a corrective spanking throughout this thread, should not be interpreted as an attack.
Small children must occasionally receive measured corrections, otherwise they become paranoid conspiracy theorists with self diluted ideas of grandeur...... perhaps I am a few years too late.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-9 14:15:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 8-12-2007 12:48

It appears you have confused character with threats of violence. Just because I have been giving you a corrective spanking throughout this thread, should not be interpreted as an attack.
Small  ...

LOL - the only reason you would spank a child would be to feed your sick sexual perversions.

CB - your ignorance of reality is scary - why drugs are you doing to cause such amnesia?

Your continued lack of topically input has been clearly illustrated as I hoped you would do - thus you simply expose yourself as a thread flamer who has no real intention of providing stimulating debate or expansion of themes in a topical manner in a thread.

But in effect you have more than adequately demonstrated the topic of the thread "They're So Dumb To Begin With, Nobody Will Tell The Difference" .... thank you for the live demo stupid.................

So there we have it fellow forumites - the reality of the thread topic adequately demonstrated - live before your eyes....................

-= Man created god before god created man =-
-= The wolf is YOUR shepherd and I am the wolf in sheeps clothing =-
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-9 14:27:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by totothedog at 8-12-2007 22:55
My history teacher at a UK school said that China could lose thousands in war and be better off because of the high population. This was one of the many racists comments from him and typical of Ang ...

My history textbook was written in 1900 - and if I were to reprint some of the text here I would be banned from posting for seriously racist comments.

The book is of course a product of the British system which prevailed in Australia at the time - a system which was permeated with deeply ingrained racial ideals and those ideals were used to form the constitution of Australia at Federation.

I have kept this text book as a reminder of the things I hate about the British and their colonial system.

The book is a sad proof of what they see the rest of the world and people as.

Yes the US troops were purchasing sheets of armour to retrofit their Hummers - but mostly that has been rectified - there is still a serious problem with body armour and that stems mainly from corrupt dealings in the US over tenders and contracts - doubtful it will ever be sorted because the corruption is part of the system and deeply rooted - possibly seen as the "golden handshake" for people like Bush and Cheney.

But how about we look at the topic - a lot of troops who would have been KIA before are now WIA - mainly with serious head injuries - this creates the situation of a massive burden on the US for many years to come as these brain injuries pile up as opposed to crosses at Arlington.

But it is pretty bad when the politicians who send these young men out see them as brain dead before they even get wounded.

-= Man created god before god created man =-

-= The wolf is YOUR shepherd and I am the wolf in sheeps clothing =-
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-9 14:59:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tongluren at 25-11-2007 13:52
The occupying forces are so brutal and so irrational in their ways, even the quislings refused to pass the oil law that the viceroy drafted and demanded.   Today, they are demanding that the " ...

Tong the International Community has to muscle up against this hegmon regime and smash them before they are allowed to destroy the world.

The rot is there right at the top and it is these evil criminals who need to be dragged before the Courts and hung for thier crimes against humanity.

The US is so smug about hanging those it does not like and then protecting their own criminals from justice...............

They have set the precedent - http://www.pbs.org/wnet/justice/world_issues_yam.html - why does not the World Criminal Court take action? Probably because they know in the final answer the criminals control all the weapons of mass destruction - we should never forget that the US is the only nation to have unleashed the horror of nuclear weapons on a civilian population - the most horrendous crime of the 20th century.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-10 07:00:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-12-9 01:15

LOL - the only reason you would spank a child would be to feed your sick sexual perversions.

CB - your ignorance of reality is scary - why drugs are you doing to cause such amnesia?

Your  ...

kong, I discussed the thread until you came in acussing me of this and that and calling me all sorts of nasty names. It seems you have a bad habit of starting fights, then trying to accuse others of doing it. You say you fought in the Vietnam war, but I now I seriously doubt it.

The only people who use the methods of flame, bait, and blame are the very young, whether in age or mind.
------------
Also:
Why does everything become a sexual perversion involving small children with you? Is it your comment of last resort when you realize you have lost?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-10 17:51:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 2007-12-10 07:00

kong, I discussed the thread until you came in acussing me of this and that and calling me all sorts of nasty names. It seems you have a bad habit of starting fights, then trying to accuse others ...

I have found kong to be reasonable and intelligent.

His posts are informative and revealing, sometimes telling us things we do not want to hear.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-10 23:19:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 2007-12-10 04:51

I have found kong to be reasonable and intelligent.

His posts are informative and revealing, sometimes telling us things we do not want to hear.

Unfortunetly, it appears when something is said he doesn't want to hear... he resorts to name calling and false accusations.

I will agree that kong has a knack for finding obscure information on conspiracy websites and is knowledgeable concerning the "copy/paste" feature of his computer.

But reasonable is not a word I would attribute to him, based on some of his previous comments/positions.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.