Author: tongluren

They're So Dumb To Begin With, Nobody Will Tell The Difference [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-2 13:03:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 2-12-2007 03:30

Your sense of superiority is made clear for all to see :). You claim I can't possibly have knowledge of chi, due to my Western origin? That to me is like saying, "Chinese athletes can ...

Your example is full of holes - why is it that athletes from certain countries do win certain events against rivals from other countries?

For example the long distance runners from Africa - their being from high altitude and given to chase long distances after game gave them a superior physical attribute which made them invincible in the long distance running event.

Likewise it stands to reason that an athlete that derives from a racial origin where the average male is 6'11" tall and is trained to compete in a particular sport would possibly have a distinct advantage over an athele from a racial origin where the average height is far less. Say in long jump or high jump or basketball - given the opponents had equal ability it would be likely the taller competitor might be considered to have an advantage.

It is a fact that the western thinking is decidedly different from eastern thinking - philosophies are worlds apart - thus the chi is seen from entirely different aspects and applied in very different ways.

It is simply your arrogance which makes you think you understand chi and it is arrogant in the extreme to apply your concept of chi to another - this is where I know and you make it obvious that you have no understanding of chi.

Yes my sense of superiority is clear for all to see when it is raised to such a high level by the offerings of yourself - as I said before cb - I stand on Everest and you lay in the Marianas Trench when it comes to IQ - when confronted with such basic low intellect even a monkey would feel and exhibit a superior standing.......

And of course typical of your type your will never understand the way in which you lessen your own chi by allowing yourself to think you even belong in a conversation concerning chi. Chi is for the inner strength - it is not meant to be a weapon to attack another - by using it so you turn the chi against yourself.

The first lesson for you is close your big mouth and open your blocked ears - there is much wisdom for you to learn....................
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-3 02:44:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-12-2 00:03
Chi is for the inner strength - it is not meant to be a weapon to attack another - by using it so you turn the chi against yourself.

I stand on Everest and you lay in the Marianas Trench when it comes to IQ

Where have I used it as a weapon? Does observation, in your current state of paranoia, now equate an attack?
----
Please continue. If the hot air within your enlarged head has already carried you to the top of Everest..... then perhaps you have discovered a cost effective means to fertilize large crops. With the amount of BS you are capable of spewing; I expect bumper crops for generations to come .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 04:41:01 |Display all floors
While the cats away the mice will play!

An interesting story to lighten the mood on this forum:

Wii Know What You Did --- Console Used to Confirm Wife's Cheating

Pretty sad story. Tony (last name withheld) went to Iraq, along with his Nintendo Wii. When he started getting close to returning, he sent it back to the U.S. to his wife. More on this later, as it becomes evidence for any divorce proceedings.

Anyway, Tony returns in June of 2007 and hears reports of his wife's indiscretions with another man while he was gone. Confronting her, she told him she shared one innocent kiss with the guy in October 2006 --- but that was it.

Well, as Tony said in an email to GoNintendo, in November he decides to plug in the Nintendo (no explanation why he waited so long so "I can peruse the many friends that I have created with the guys that I played with in Iraq."

What he found was a Mii he hadn't created, but that looked quite a bit like the guy her wife "innocently kissed." Upon checking the Wii Calendar he discovered his wife and this Mii had been together a lot, playing Wii Bowling. This despite the wife's assertion that she never had contact with the guy after October 2006.

Pretty damning evidence, enough to convince Tony to file for divorce. Well, I'll be honest, he also found some love emails, too.

At any rate, now you know --- you not only have to wipe your PC in the event of a crime, but your game console, too!

http://snafu-ed.blogspot.com/200 ... onsole-used-to.html

Some comments from some posters:

Anonymous said...

A worthy payback for killing innocent civilians in Iraq - shame on him! Well done to her and all the other promiscuous wives/whores!

Everybody knows while these men are cheating on their wives by raping the Iraqi population, the women are dropping their pants at home.
I am Chinese and Proud of it!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 12:51:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 3-12-2007 04:44

Where have I used it as a weapon? Does observation, in your current state of paranoia, now equate an attack?
----
Please continue. If the hot air within your enlarged head has already carrie ...

LOL - more ado about nothing CB - you are so predictable.

When will a worthwhile post issue from you instead of this perpetual drivel?

But keep it up - you painted yourself into a corner and have to resort to personal attack and insult - gives all of us a good look at your lack of character...............
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-7 12:53:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changabula at 7-12-2007 06:41
While the cats away the mice will play!

An interesting story to lighten the mood on this forum:

Wii Know What You Did --- Console Used to Confirm Wife's Cheating

That is really sad Chang - must be very hard on the military guys who have to not only contend with the enemy in front but also the back door Johnies at home................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-8 04:33:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-12-6 23:51
LOL - more ado about nothing CB - you are so predictable.

When will a worthwhile post issue from you instead of this perpetual drivel?

But keep it up - you painted yourself into a corner and have to resort to personal attack and insult - gives all of us a good look at your lack of character...............   

kong, I have yet to call you any names...... unlike you have done to me. All anyone has to do is look back within the thread and see who is the aggressor in this matter.
----------
Consider yourself lucky that my full character is impossible to demonstrate through the web.... a personal meeting might overwhelm you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-8 08:20:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 8-12-2007 06:33

kong, I have yet to call you any names...... unlike you have done to me. All anyone has to do is look back within the thread and see who is the aggressor in this matter.
----------
Consider you ...

ROFLMAO - oh we have another internet rambo - why even bother to make such hollow threats on the internet?

You might be surprised to find your "overwhelming character" ... shrivel when a face to face meeting took place - now stop acting like a silly little school yard bully and grow up.............

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.