Author: tongluren

They're So Dumb To Begin With, Nobody Will Tell The Difference [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-28 12:45:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-11-27 18:36
Rather than seeing Changs words as propaganda you have used the term to hide behind - just as you use the terms "anti-Semitic" to hide behind - are you really so naive or are you paid to present a jaundiced view?

Did you not know..... all western foreigners are paid to come here and present "naive" views, so enlightened gurus of Zionist oppression can snipe at us with their finely tuned rhetoric .  
-----------
I hide behind nothing, as our past discussions should have made clear :).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-28 17:43:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 28-11-2007 14:45

Did you not know..... all western foreigners are paid to come here and present "naive" views, so enlightened gurus of Zionist oppression can snipe at us with their finely tuned rhetoric ...

Oh so your being a moron is just you and not the facade I thought...............
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-29 02:17:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-11-28 04:43

Oh so your being a moron is just you and not the facade I thought...............

I suspect you think most people, other than yourself, are morons.
People with superior attitudes, like yourself, often live in such worlds of your creation; fortunetly the rest of us live in reality. What you see as weakness in us.... is the pity we feel for you .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-29 19:07:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 29-11-2007 04:17

I suspect you think most people, other than yourself, are morons.
People with superior attitudes, like yourself, often live in such worlds of your creation; fortunetly the rest of us live in re ...

To pity someone is merely your arrogant misplaced superiority mindset at play CB - your lack of intelligence has been adequately shown in your posts - that is where my view of you has formed.

Unfortunately I do have one failing - I have a very low tollerance for idiots and morons - a fault I have tried so hard to rectify - but sadly morons and idiots insist on exposing themselves to the lash................ ok - I promise I will try to be more forgiving and less caustic - if you will promise to not be so moronic and such a giant idiot with your pathetic attempts to pose as an intellectual.

Ru guo ni xiang zai tian tang zhao dao shang di ni suo neng de dao shi niao shi diao jin ni de yian jing li.....
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-30 01:12:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-11-29 06:07

To pity someone is merely your arrogant misplaced superiority mindset at play CB - your lack of intelligence has been adequately shown in your posts - that is where my view of you has formed.

In a discussion:

When a person reverts to language s/he knows their opponent can not read, it may make a few like minded people laugh..... but it shows the weakness of the one doing it. If you can not insult or debate me on a level playing field, then I suggest you go back to your game of "Knocking the Stick" and allow the adults to continue with their discussions.
---
The pity I feel for you is not a demonstration of ethnocentrism or personal superiority.... it is simply the pain in my heart for you, that so many years of your life have been awash in negative chi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-1 14:30:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 30-11-2007 03:12

In a discussion:

When a person reverts to language s/he knows their opponent can not read, it may make a few like minded people laugh..... but it shows the weakness of the one doing it. If you ...

ROFLMAO - what you see as negative chi I see as positive chi - surely you are not so ignorant of the flow as to believe your chi concept applies to another????? That view is totally opposed to the conceptual chi.

Even the basest ignorant Westerner understands the off beat concept of chi - one persons trash is another persons treasure.........

How can you - a barely literate Westerner - who is such a waste of space it their own country and feels the need to travel to another country so as to feel some sort of elevation of status, understand chi ......... and then to try to arrogantly transfer your limited knowledge of chi to another, once again you demonstrate nothing more than how pathetic a moron you really are. And a perfect illustration of the point originally made in this thread - so dumb to begin with.....................

Keep looking skyward - your reward is waiting..............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-2 01:30:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2007-12-1 01:30

ROFLMAO - what you see as negative chi I see as positive chi - surely you are not so ignorant of the flow as to believe your chi concept applies to another????? That view is totally opposed to  ...

Your sense of superiority is made clear for all to see :). You claim I can't possibly have knowledge of chi, due to my Western origin? That to me is like saying, "Chinese athletes can't win the gold in certain events of the Olympics, because they originated in another nation." Pure foolishness.   

Knowledge and wisdom are not derived from one's birthplace or race. Though I choose to assign chi to mental health, rather than spiritual energy, it is still applicable to your condition.
---------
A blind man is surrounded by darkness regardless of the light present... a seeing man who chooses to live in darkness, is no different.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.