Author: tongluren

They're So Dumb To Begin With, Nobody Will Tell The Difference [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-5-31 08:39:47 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2012-5-30 09:01
People in those areas should learn that holding children up is not as effective as a steel armor shi ...

Here we see Anglo taking pleasure ot slaughtering babes!
Diane Abbot (British MP): Anglos love playing divide and rule
David Cameron (British PM): Anglos caused most of the world's problems!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 06:42:36 |Display all floors
Wrong again...
It is the COWARDS who hide behind the elderly, women and children to protect themselves.
I'll bet that you would hold a child in front of you rather than behind to protect them in order to save yourself from harm.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 06:49:25 |Display all floors
jay_dee Post time: 2012-6-1 06:42
Wrong again...
It is the COWARDS who hide behind the elderly, women and children to protect themselv ...

Sickening Evil

I would have given you a piece of my mind for your sickening murderous attitude but the mods are lookiing for an excuse to ban me.You war criminals are now in their favour.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-6-1 06:59:16 |Display all floors
If you gave me a piece of your mind you would have nothing left to pepetuate your basic body functions, standing down is your only smart solution.
Carry on
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 18:51:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ning05 at 2014-1-25 18:52

60,000 US veterans face homelessness

Thousands of US military veterans face homelessness and chronic conditions like alcoholism and post traumatic stress disorder, despite millions of dollars in government spending on the group.

The high rate of unemployment, post traumatic stress disorder and combat injuries among veterans have sharply raised the rate of suicide among them.

New figures show that the number of young American veterans committing suicide soared from 2009 to 2011.

The suicide rate increased nearly 44 percent for male veterans between the ages of 18 to 29 from 2009 to 2011 and more than 11 percent among female veterans, according to the data released by the VA.

The suicide rate among veterans remains well above that for the general US population, with roughly 22 veterans a day taking their own lives.

==========

Bente:
"22 veterans a day taking their own lives" lets be blunt: killing them selves .... That is more than are killed daily in combat.... and they come from lower income families... yes sure not sons and daughters of the rich or of those in the Senate and Congress !!!! And then there are all those who are so down they are thinking about killing themselves, and all the rest who just suffer through, sick and disgusted over what they did, maybe on drugs maybe not, but they are now back in their country where there is hardly any care, hardly any education, hardly any jobs.. how many millions of veterans? and as many families suffering. ... That is USA, after  75 years of non-stop war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-1-25 18:55:44 |Display all floors
"MY  BODY  IS  FALLING  APART"

‘Consider This’, Jan. 23, 2014: Navy personnel say they’re experiencing mysterious symptoms, including hemorrhaging and cancer [after serving iduring the 3/11 rescue mission in and around Japan] Senior Chief Michael Sebourn was assigned to investigate radiation levels in the air and on American military aircraft [...] After seeing at least 10 doctors and undergoing three MRIs and two ultrasounds, he still doesn’t know what’s wrong with him. [...] Sebourn says he very suddenly lost 50 to 60 percent of the power in the right side of his body. This shocked him when he walked into the gym one day and could only do his workout on his left side – he says his right side just didn’t work. Sebourn also says his right arm is now an inch-and-a-half shorter than his left when he flexes – another mystery. Administrative Officer Steven Simmons was on the USS Ronald Reagan [...] Simmons suddenly lost 20 to 25 pounds, started running fevers, getting night sweats and tremors, and his lymph nodes started to swell. He can no longer use his legs and spends all of his time in a wheelchair. His weakness has traveled up to his core and arms, and the signals between his brain and his bladder have failed. He uses a catheter every four hours.

Former U.S. Navy Officer Michael Sebourn: “As for the people who are saying those levels weren’t very high, normal background radiation, I call bogus to that, because I was the man [...] taking the background levels [...] if you think 300 times higher than a normal day’s radiation level is fine, than I don’t know what to tell you. [...] What I’m looking for in the suit is a medical fund, money put aside for a medical fund, some place for all 70,000 people – [Department of Defense] civilians, family members, service members that were exposed to this [...] to make sure that we’re taken care of down the road when we need it. [...] My body is falling apart.”

Former U.S. Navy Officer Steven Simmons: “I don’t understand how you can place a ship the size of a carrier into a nuclear plume for over five hours, suck up contaminants into the water system of the ship, and expect there to be no harm whatsoever to the human life”

U.S. government statement: “After extensive environmental monitoring and analysis, it has been determined that none of the nearly 70,000 members of the [Department of Defense]-affiliated population … are known to have been exposed to radiation at levels associated with adverse medical conditions.”

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-2-1 22:58:54 |Display all floors
US troops in Iraq were fed ice from morgue trailers: Justice Dept.

The US Justice Department has filed a lawsuit against certain American and foreign companies for defrauding the US Army between the years 2003 and 2004.

According to the suit, US troops deployed to Iraq during that time were fed ice shipped in unsanitized containers which were used as temporary morgues.

KBR and two foreign companies used “refrigerated trailers to transport ice for consumption by the troops that had previously been used as temporary morgues without first sanitizing them,” the suit states.

“Sometime around July 2003, while [refrigerated trailer] R-89 was being used as a morgue, the refrigeration motor broke down, leading KBR to send it back to Kuwait for repairs,” the suit adds.

But in late August 2003, KBR used R-89 to transport potable ice for troops stationed at Camp Matilda in Kuwait without properly sanitizing it.

The military contractors being sued include contractor Kellogg, Brown and Root, as well as Kuwaiti companies La Nouvelle General Trading & Contracting Co. (La Nouvelle) and First Kuwaiti Trading Co.

The companies are accused of receiving bribes and submitting misleading claims in connection with KBR’s Army contract to supply logistical support in Iraq.

Three KBR subcontract managers have already admitted to making false statements or taking bribes up to $360,000.

The overall damage caused will be determined at trial, but under the False Claims Act, the US is entitled to three times the amount damages in addition to civil penalties of $5,500 to $11,000 for each violation.

KBR has been in the Justice Department’s crosshairs before on several occasions. The Justice Department filed a $150 million suit against KBR in November 2012.
Overall ranking from the top in math scores are
1.Shanghai (China)
2. Singapore
3. Hong Kong
4. Taiwan
5. South Korea

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.