Author: language2005

Looking for My true love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-3-28 02:35:26 |Display all floors

OMG!!!!

O my god!!!! Its so studid to believe truly love. Nowadays i dont realy believe any body. We can play, have relationship but not truly love. May be i think like this because of i already lost my love. And i dont want  to fall in love again. Enough!!!!!! In Beijing most of the guys want to sex. Nothing else.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-6 11:16:10 |Display all floors
hehe  it is really astonished me a little. but i think true love must come at a uncertain time .the true way to get much is never to design to gain too much!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-11 15:27:24 |Display all floors
I don't believe in true love anymore.  Humans tend to lie no matter how good they are, they lie!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-14 10:59:08 |Display all floors
^because you experienced something bad doesnt mean you won't ever experience the good of it anymore.
cheer up guy/girl!  

lies is normal, everyone lies, thats not the reason of hatred in love. its part of life. just depends on how "good" or how "bad" the lie itself is...

love is a good thing, combined with destiny and satisfaction you will see that a long lasting love(true love) will actually exist.

cheers

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-4-24 23:37:36 |Display all floors
love usually comes when you least expect it !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-22 20:23:22 |Display all floors
i think everyone wants to have  true love happen on themselves.If not,how could you live in a fake world.It is terrible,you are not happy,don't konw what you live for.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-24 16:10:20 |Display all floors
good luck to u . hope u can find ur Mr.Right. but i don't think i can find mine.
many girls love money more than true love.  true love worth nothing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.