Author: chinadaily

Is there a bubble in China's stock market? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-10 11:55:15 |Display all floors

Reply #35 caringhk's post

When power and wealth is in the "hands" of a "mischevious few",
The possibility of "self help" and "innovation" ends!

What Uncle Lee of Singapore did and is hopefully  "undoing now" is positive.
Without the freedom and the "money" spread out among the intelligent, innovation, creativeness, or progress "grinds to a halt"!
What the Great Sovereign Gold Coast of Asia fear is the same.

the "mischevious few" could come in the "guise" of "fanatic religious leader, extreme nationalist, extreme marxist" but their final aim is TOTAL OBEDIENCE and control of ALL WEALTH in the land!

cheerios!

Green Dragon
Game Master
f. God of Longetivity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-15 18:30:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2007-12-10 11:55
When power and wealth is in the "hands" of a "mischevious few",
The possibility of "self help" and "innovation" ends!

What Uncle Lee of Singapore did and ...

Forget that U Lee...................dia sudah nyayok........... sleeping
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 11:21:06 |Display all floors
i think so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 11:22:17 |Display all floors
i think so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 13:29:34 |Display all floors

Reply #37 caringhk's post

Okay!

So, the old man finally retires to take care of his mumbling old lady!

Green DRagon
Game Master

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-17 13:39:23 |Display all floors
since Amerika is in the Sub-prime doldrums..................................

This comment was accompanied by a big grinning smiley.

I am not sure what the commenter thinks is funny -- unless he enjoys the pain of other people?

Actually, America's subprime pain is the world's pain -- including China.

China is heavily (some would say too heavily) invested in American government bonds. So America's pain is China's pain.

Still grinning?

On the topic of bubbles, the Chinese stock explosion has not been caused by any underlying value of those stocks, but rather by this generation of Chinese retirees -- the first in the history of China to retire with some savings -- trying to find somewhere to invest their money.

As they pour their savings into the market, it rises and so more people are encouraged to pour their savings in.

A stock rise not caused by underlying market fundamentals is -- by definition -- a bubble.

All bubbles burst, eventually.

Still grinning?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-18 12:29:10 |Display all floors

Reply #41 doubter's post

I think China is prepared for the "coming crisis", should  the "value" of the US$ dollar suddenly crumbles.

Already, it is building up INTERNAL FINANCIAL MARKETS, it's building up super centres and 2nd tier cities to absorbed production (increase consumption), some 80% of its export market is non-USA and about 30% of the forex reserves within China is denominated in non US$ currencies!

I am also in the opinion that the Amerikan Regime is also preparing it's population for crisis, what with all the "terrorist scare", discouraging Amerikans from travelling beyong the Amerikan Empire territories. The possibility would be for Amerikan forces to start hostilities in Afganistan or Kosovo, maybe getting Taiwan to create new hostilities,  freeze Amerikan Currency from trading, relaunch a new currency or "other methods"...

China would also suffer in that condition, but it would rapidly adjust to the situation!

That would be foremost in my mind today!

Green DRagon
GAme Master

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.