Author: whisht

Help me ,OK???? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-7 21:51:22 |Display all floors

Reply #25 whisht's post

by the way, by charm I am referring to your personality not appearance
(ok that's kind of obvious since I have no idea of what you actually look like... but I thought you might be misunderstanding me like another forumite I know)
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-7 22:45:29 |Display all floors
i think i am the same kind of you...

now i am in internship in a travel company, when my colleagues call me they often used the word "仔" in chinese....in the way i feel very friendly but i prefer to be called my english name.....perhaps they thought i am too young to be in this job...

i think childish is not a bad thing to some extent but on contrast don't be naive......however these two words have the same meaning  literarily....anyway try to be yourself so others will accept you in the way you want..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-8 04:50:06 |Display all floors
Whisht you need to look at your youthful looks as a good thing , when you are 30 you will only look 20 :) when you are 40 you will be able to apply for jobs that 30 year olds get , when you are 50 you will look your best and you will have the wisdom to go with it , when you are sixty you will still like the person you see in the mirror , when you are 60 you will get old and wrinkly regardless :) you will find it hard finding prospective employers that will take you seriously when you still look like a little school girl , all you can do is make sure your grades are good , give them something else to look at not just your pretty face .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.