Views: 5580|Replies: 7

how to release from job pressure [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-25 21:12:07 |Display all floors
how to release from job pressure
there is always a feeling lying in my mind what if i fail,what if i make condition worse?it is a fear haunting me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 11:51:28 |Display all floors
Ark,  talk to your friends ,I think it helps.:)
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 15:33:25 |Display all floors
Just to enjoy your CATE!!! ^_^
A english learner here,I wanna learn from you;what I do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 19:55:43 |Display all floors

Stress Management

I suggest you take a course in stress management. We all make mistakes but if you can relax and focus on the job, you will find you make less mistakes. Focus on success and not failure is a good way to become better at your job. Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 22:26:49 |Display all floors
Cheer up ! believe yourself ! sometimes it's not so difficult to get your job done you just think it's .. Don't think aobut it too much ..just do the best you can do !  and believe you can done it well...and don't think the bad sad..even you failed..no big deal..everyboday does !   

also you can go somewhere to have fun in the weekend with friends...it can release your pressure too !  hehe..i'm the one never worry about too much ..just do my best..and you can keep yourself young always..haha !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-27 03:59:10 |Display all floors

Reply #1 ghost156's post

Quit !

Do the things that you dont fear or fail !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-26 11:32:45 |Display all floors

I got one way to relax

Hi,
You may go to the dico and just dancing all the night or you may go to the relax center to having a massage.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.