Views: 2727|Replies: 3

Can you share why Chinese like to go Singapore ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-25 18:23:07 |Display all floors
well, I know for sure that there are alot of Chinese from every part of China going to        Singapore for many reason. Study, earn money, holidays.

Can you (whether or not ever travel to Singapore), pls like to hear your comments and why you like or dont like 'Xin Jia Por' ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-27 10:11:03 |Display all floors
the education system, the housing policy, the clean environment, east meets west culture, less poor and rich gap, financial status in the world, air transport accesibility.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-27 11:14:50 |Display all floors

re #1

I am wondering how many people (Chinese, none-Chinese) and animals really like the weather there, let alone its size ...?

To be frank, I have been there, so have many friends and colleagues of mine, no body like Singapore ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-27 13:37:47 |Display all floors
It's like China, but if it came up under a western system.
Like you said, clean, organized, mannerly and totally disconcerting to Chinese that visit from the PRC.
Changzhou, look inside yourself for the answer.
"Finch...stay away from that Ficus! That's a jizz-free Ficus."- Steve Stiffler

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.