Author: nbhouzi

chinadaily forum people are... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-26 03:53:47 |Display all floors
I am surprised that people will post their problems in the first place.  Either they are seeking attention or they are totally naive on what to think.  I wonder if those in relationship problems have any real friends to talk to.  Only in some cases the story is complicated and not obvious what action to take - then it is justified in posting.  Those relationship problems that are blatantly obvious that it will not work is a waste of time to post.

Anyway, there are two sides to every story. It would be interesting if the other party could truthfully tell their part of the story (not saying that the person psoting is untruthful in the first place!)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-27 00:09:53 |Display all floors
May I add that every one is trying to tell his/her side of the story as true as they have perceived...that's why you get many versions from the same event!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-28 12:28:20 |Display all floors
oh em geezzzz, i am so pessimistic that i wish you(the thread starter) would die from a minor cold. ^_^
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-1 18:15:17 |Display all floors

to seneca

Originally posted by seneca at 2007-10-25 13:09
You are the most pessimistic poster here. Almost every word in the above post is cynical or a negative statement  about other forumates. You are essentially saying all replies posted here are bogus ...

:) wonderful..
what goes around, comes around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-14 17:19:32 |Display all floors
Entertaining! I've read non-sense things that make sense   and it's a great way to while away time!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-18 20:01:37 |Display all floors
everyone gets confused sometimes,we are not saint
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-21 18:08:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nbhouzi at 2007-10-25 0:8
... the most pessimistic people i have met. almost every time someone posts a question about problem with a relationship.. the answer is always: he/she is using you! he/she is lying to you! he/she  ...

If you have those questions,why don't you relay on yourself.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.