Views: 8040|Replies: 45

Does your young wife make you feel younger? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-20 21:46:18 |Display all floors
Look at this news..
85-year-old Nobel laureate Yang: 'Young wife makes me younger'
BEIJING - Chinese-American Nobel laureate of physics Yang Zhenning said to Xinhua his wife Weng Fan, 54 years his junior, has made him younger and more energetic.
Yang and his wife visited China's Sun Yat-Sen University on Saturday in Guangzhou. Holding his wife's hand tightly, he said: "She really makes me feel the energy of youth."

He added: "I am now 10 times more famous than before since the current marriage."

Yang, 85, married 31-year-old Weng Fan on December 24, 2004.

It was the second marriage for both of them. Yang's first wife Du Zhili died in 2003 and Weng wed her first husband shortly after graduation from college and got divorced soon afterwards.

In 1957, Yang won and shared the Nobel Prize in Physics with Lee Tsung-dao "for their penetrating investigation of the so-called parity laws, which has led to important discoveries regarding the elementary particles."

Since late 2003, Yang has been giving regular lectures exclusive for freshman in China's elite Tsinghua University.
mmm.jpg
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 08:47:22 |Display all floors
i know young wife can make older husband much more young and healthier,  from above story , i really have to admit that love is really so magic.....  can across so many and big differences.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 10:03:24 |Display all floors
at 85 it's worth trying I'd think
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 11:56:48 |Display all floors
。。。。。。。
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 13:24:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 2007-10-21 11:56
。。。。。。。

Love or money?:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 15:20:07 |Display all floors
Or Fame.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-10-21 16:36:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-10-20 21:46
Look at this news..
85-year-old Nobel laureate Yang: 'Young wife makes me younger'
BEIJING - Chinese-American Nobel laureate of physics Yang Zhenning said to Xinhua his wife Weng Fan, 54 years hi ...

It is unacceptable in my eyes.I do not know if there is true love between them.
There are many reasons you can fall in love with a person.Somebody who is such a prominent personality like the man of the photo ,it is quite possible to find a woman who can love him.
Who knows what people's heart and mind hides.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.