Author: longkneu

I kissed her, OH MY!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-26 13:28:34 |Display all floors
There is no right or wrong for this thing. Do that as your mind, but you have to think aobout the result , if you can afford that?  If so, do that, if not, give up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 23:09:07 |Display all floors
Some man always confused after they druck...some woman too...that's why i never drink ..keep the safe way..for both of side..hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-28 21:03:04 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by 246810 at 2007-10-26 23:09
Some man always confused after they druck...some woman too...

contrarily
alcohol just  make you more clear-headed, if somebody pretend out of his/her sense , its all   b u l l s h i t !

[quote]Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-10-22 09:46
Shall we have more responsibilities and moralities if we got a family?

correctly ,both of you get married,   so pls Host think it over again ,to be a goodman , real man
that means a  lot responsibilities

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-29 09:39:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longkneu at 2007-10-20 20:25
She is my master in some field, I always so respect to her, but today after I drunk, we hugged and kissed, I do not have any idea about why I wanna kiss her, kinda some reason that I like her a lit ...

What do you mean by "master"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-29 09:49:12 |Display all floors
Actually, I do not understand why so many people make attributions to alchohol. I did not do anything stupid when I was drunk(I believe I was drunk). I did not touch that girl and vice versa.
Does alchhol work that much that you did not even know or be aware of what you were doing, as if your soul had gone off your body?

Back to the topic, since I do not read get what had happened between you, I just give you this advice: keep a low profile, do not mention it again to that girl, waiting for her next move, except for you would take an initiative.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-30 10:05:31 |Display all floors
As a old saying :"In wine there is truth"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-30 10:08:00 |Display all floors
As a old saying :"In wine there is truth"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.