Author: longkneu

I kissed her, OH MY!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-22 19:57:02 |Display all floors
Thanks for all of ur reply. I met her online yestoday, without too much talking, just "Hi" and simple words, I feltboth of us were kinda a little embarrass, but no one speak that out. It's ok when we were online, but I really do not know what will happen when we meet each other.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-23 18:44:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longkneu at 2007-10-22 19:57
Thanks for all of ur reply. I met her online yestoday, without too much talking, just "Hi" and simple words, I feltboth of us were kinda a little embarrass, but no one speak that out. It' ...

Kiss her again ? Pls devorce with your wife first .....
Nothing hurts like the truth.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-23 20:06:03 |Display all floors
it's very normal, both of u have requirements.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-23 22:06:46 |Display all floors
forget

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 10:34:10 |Display all floors

Reply #1 longkneu's post

You ungrateful creature ! How can you kiss your master !  Sub-consiously you must be liking her right deep inside your heart, so you took the opportunity in the pretext of getting drunk.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 11:31:22 |Display all floors
Don't harm ur family continuedly. Otherwise u will be the deepest harmed person, not others.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 11:50:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longkneu at 2007-10-20 20:25
She is my master in some field, I always so respect to her, but today after I drunk, we hugged and kissed, I do not have any idea about why I wanna kiss her, kinda some reason that I like her a lit ...

hehe...

which certificate that she dont dislike you...

and more for the alcohol...and dont know if you have the next step...

if you are a good husband...just forget it, and remember dont drink with her , otherwise, the next step is easy after kiss and hug...

if you are a play boy, dont play with that family woman...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.