Author: longkneu

I kissed her, OH MY!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-21 22:55:21 |Display all floors
This is not a good thing.  You would feel embarassing when meet her again.
Sometime man makes the first mistake,then he would probably make it second time, and  the situation may be more worse .

Seducement is everywhere. Some people just can't resist temptation.
"That's because of alcohol". You might find an excuse .
In fact it's because you can't control yourself.

I'd say,  don't stay with her  when you are alone. Or mistake would be made again one day.
Remember,you have your family. Don't break your wife's heart.(Unless you really dislike your wife.)
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 23:15:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longkneu at 2007-10-20 20:25
She is my master in some field, I always so respect to her, but today after I drunk, we hugged and kissed, I do not have any idea about why I wanna kiss her, kinda some reason that I like her a lit ...

What kind of kiss it was ?   Hope you didn't do that deliberately.... Do you feel love with her ?

If you're drunkened and not so clear-minded at that time, you're forgivable ....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-22 00:54:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longkneu at 2007-10-20 06:25
She is my master in some field, I always so respect to her, but today after I drunk, we hugged and kissed, I do not have any idea about why I wanna kiss her, kinda some reason that I like her a lit ...

<Wicked Smile>  Nice Kiss or French Kiss?  Nice Hug or Grope Hug?  What you did and what she can remember will dictate what you and her will do.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-22 09:46:48 |Display all floors
Shall we have more responsibilities and moralities if we got a family?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-22 12:50:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by longkneu at 2007-10-20 20:25

stay away from liqour as it is the liqour job to make you do that in yr stupor...................  

this is why many religions forbade liqour
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-22 13:49:27 |Display all floors

jsut forget it

that is the liquor made u do so, learn to control ur feeling and ur behavior when u get drunk, if u can't, then learn to forget what u did when u are drunk, because they are not done under ur normal consciousness.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-22 19:37:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by millefeuille at 2007-10-22 13:49
that is the liquor made u do so, learn to control ur feeling and ur behavior when u get drunk, if u can't, then learn to forget what u did when u are drunk, because they are not done under ur norma ...

Do not need to excuse them with liquor...
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.