Author: stephanieho

If u found ur husband fall in love with the other... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-21 00:00:10 |Display all floors
sorry but it's time to send him packing.  Don't even "let" him go.  Be firm. If he's in love with her he's out of love with you. He may care for you and love you in some way; but his happiness and your happiness is no longer with each other. Sorry but that's my 2 cents.
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 00:10:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by stephanieho at 2007-10-20 14:42
show me ur answer.

what will u do? And how do u feel?

Within your marriage contract...is he allowed to fall in love with another woman?

If the answer is yes...even if you feel angry or uncomfortable with the outcome...you should not blame anyone but yourself...because you shouldn't have agreed to the contract in the first place...if you want to nullify the contract...kiss him goodbye and accept the lost.

Any man is capable of falling in love with many women...the key word here is 'keeping his words/commitment/promise"...if he breaks his own words...can you ever be able to trust him again?...you are the only one who can answer this question!

If the answer is no...get your penal code book out...find out what kind of consequences he deserves...enforce the law of your written or unwritten marriage contract...the worse...kiss him goodbye...or kick him out as quick as you can (if you can't trust him any more).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 06:03:25 |Display all floors
divorce is the only option......!
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 08:51:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-10-21 00:10

Within your marriage contract...is he allowed to fall in love with another woman?

If the answer is yes...even if you feel angry or uncomfortable with the outcome...you should not bl ...

WOW ! good answer! voted!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 08:52:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by scarylaowei at 2007-10-21 00:00
sorry but it's time to send him packing.  Don't even "let" him go.   

can i ask what is the meaning of "sending him packing?"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 10:02:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sarahhi at 2007-10-21 08:52

can i ask what is the meaning of "sending him packing?"

literally, tell him to pack up his belongings and leave.  generally, tell him to go away.
A riot is an ugly thing.... and I think it's just about time we had one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-21 13:28:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-10-21 06:03
divorce is the only option......!

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.