Author: 246810

When you will get married ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-11-9 05:26:22 |Display all floors

Thank you Thunderbird

Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-11-2 13:02

All my best wishes go to you...may your life be as beautiful as one of my flowers !

In fact, single life can be as beautiful as your flowers in your garden.

Life is a garden, you are your own gardener.
Forgive my English

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-9 10:40:55 |Display all floors
a good question ! I have just graduated from university  and i have never been in love with girls too
you ask when  to get marriage ,tell you the truth ,i  thought over the question before .but i didn't get an answer.i just said to myself :you are still young .when you get fortune and power ,it is your time to get married ."but this conclusion seems too far from me .but i am still trying to get my anticipation in my heart ,so marriage is still remote from me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-9 17:11:17 |Display all floors
y, nice threads.
the time you begin to think over this question when you get your love flower be blowing.
so, good luck !
and cheers for the wonderful life.
When will my reflection show, Who I am inside!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-9 23:44:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holidays at 2007-11-9 05:26

In fact, single life can be as beautiful as your flowers in your garden.

Life is a garden, you are your own gardener.

Yes, I agree...you are the captain of your ship...life can be beautiful as much as you can manage!...married life is not for everyone and shouldn't be for everyone!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-10 10:46:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2007-11-2 23:28

Remember these words:

There is no romance without finance.  If you cannot afford a husband and child right now - then it is not time for you to marry, period.

i agree..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-10 18:35:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 30/10/2007 01:13 PM
I am an old man, 34, and have never been married. I have come close twice, but luckily learned certain truths before marriage.

With the way I feel now, I think it may be too late for me.

well I got news for you cbcronin , I'm 45 and I have found someone stupid enough to marry me so there is hope for you all :) just be patient :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-12 21:34:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-11-10 18:35

well I got news for you cbcronin , I'm 45 and I have found someone stupid enough to marry me so there is hope for you all :) just be patient :)

haha...yes..we all need be patient. and you also need believe the true love.it's just not the time yet....i always belevie your will find yoru best parter..just need be patient..hehe..

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.