Author: 246810

When you will get married ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-31 09:45:34 |Display all floors
when I succeed in tricking someone to agreeing to marry me? lololol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-31 10:04:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-10-30 11:53

Not if you run into the right person!...life is a mystery!...and love is a mystery too!...

Both words start with a "L" and end with an "E"...as you notice... that they ar ...

Family members have had hope for me since my last fiance (years ago), many have even said similar things... but not with as much enthusiasm .

The last one took a lot out of me though. Since I don't go out (clubs,bars,etc.) and work is a family business.... my chances are pretty slim.

But thank you for the hopeful encouragement :).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-31 20:10:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-10-27 00:52

If you want to raise a family...you don't want to be too old!

If you want to stand on your own feet (financially)...you can't marry too early...you need time to establish yourself professionally!...unless you are from a rich family and your old man gives you a few millions USD as a gift for your wedding!

if you want the Mr. Right ...you can't just marry off to the first man you meet and like...you need experiences to know what "love" is!

In general, a mature couple can provide better emotional (and financial) support to their kids than a very young couple...I have seen people married immediately after they graduated from high school...they might have the capacity to reproduce but emotionally they are just kids themselves...of course there are exceptions!

Finally, don't judge a book by the cover...every family has it's own issues...it is a matter of degree...your dream is unique and need not be compared to others!...happiness is very subjective...

Quite right , Bird:)   I like to read your posts,hey,I'm your fan
Anyway, your words are always reasonable,I think .
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-1 18:35:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 246810 at 2007-10-19 00:13
There is more and more of my firends or classmates are geting marred around me , some of them have cute babies right now..it's a very happy family....even they are so young to get married for me.   ...

when the love found me, and when it comes, I will....
what goes around, comes around.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-1 22:32:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-10-27 00:52

If you want to raise a family...you don't want to be too old!

If you want to stand on your own feet (financially)...you can't marry too early...you need time to establish yourself professi ...

You sounds very right.  I like it.

Sometimes i just feel tired ..after working these year..I really want to find someone to lie on ...some girls also like me got the same thought...i guess it's time to think about for dating ..or relationship and get married...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-2 01:07:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 2007-10-31 20:10

Quite right , Bird:)   I like to read your posts,hey,I'm your fan
Anyway, your words are always reasonable,I think .

Thank you for your kind words...much appreciated!:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-11-2 01:09:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 2007-10-31 10:04

Family members have had hope for me since my last fiance (years ago), many have even said similar things... but not with as much enthusiasm .

The last one took a lot out of me though. Since ...

Don't give up...hope is in the air and so is love!:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.