Author: 246810

When you will get married ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-26 11:44:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 246810 at 2007-10-25 23:47

they are around 22 -24, i just feel it's so early for me to get married as this age..I want to be more free for a couple of more years...but you just feel your heart is empty when you see your friends with her husband and you don't, plus your parents are pusing very hard for this matter..so it really not good feeling.....

Honestly, I like be single..

I feel the same.
Even if I get married , I would not want to have baby in the first or two years. I think we should enjoy our life for some time .:)
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-26 22:17:53 |Display all floors
at the rate that I am going.. apparently never... haha!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-27 00:52:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 246810 at 2007-10-25 23:47

they are around 22 -24, i just feel it's so early for me to get married as this age..I want to be more free for a couple of more years...but you just feel your heart is empty when you see you ...

If you want to raise a family...you don't want to be too old!

If you want to stand on your own feet (financially)...you can't marry too early...you need time to establish yourself professionally!...unless you are from a rich family and your old man gives you a few millions USD as a gift for your wedding!

if you want the Mr. Right ...you can't just marry off to the first man you meet and like...you need experiences to know what "love" is!

In general, a mature couple can provide better emotional (and financial) support to their kids than a very young couple...I have seen people married immediately after they graduated from high school...they might have the capacity to reproduce but emotionally they are just kids themselves...of course there are exceptions!

Finally, don't judge a book by the cover...every family has it's own issues...it is a matter of degree...your dream is unique and need not be compared to others!...happiness is very subjective.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-28 10:07:28 |Display all floors

still a puzzle

Life is not always go through with our wishes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-29 22:34:09 |Display all floors
I 'm not a person who get married before 25,because I think time is very precious,
especially 22 to 25 is my prime time in my lifetime

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-30 11:13:23 |Display all floors
I am an old man, 34, and have never been married. I have come close twice, but luckily learned certain truths before marriage.

With the way I feel now, I think it may be too late for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-31 00:53:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbcronin at 2007-10-30 11:13
I am an old man, 34, and have never been married. I have come close twice, but luckily learned certain truths before marriage.

With the way I feel now, I think it may be too late for me.

Not if you run into the right person!...life is a mystery!...and love is a mystery too!...

Both words start with a "L" and end with an "E"...as you notice... that they are both four-letter words!:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.