Author: cestmoi

Australian racism turns into "bloodlust" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-17 03:35:27 |Display all floors
there is only one thing worse than a racist and that's a selective racist  , to sift through news and media and only pick articles that fit your own pre conceived racist views has to be the lowest of the low , I realize that in your case ingnorance and a well developed sense of self importance goes some way towards explaining the diatribe that issues forth from your mouth , try and report on things you know something about , I'm sure you have better things to do than put forward a self serving litany of one eyed journalistic trash , or is this your sole purpose in life.
signed : one of nineteen million non racist Australian's.
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-17 13:46:59 |Display all floors
You have to expect that these Africans are going to get themselves into lots of trouble. They come from failed societies where violence is a way of life. It is a bit much to expect that they can go from that to a society where the rule of law is enforced equally and fairly without any trouble.

I was speaking to a Norweigien the other day and he was likewise saying that the refugees have a problem. Apparently 80 per cent of the criminals in Norway's jails are refugees.

Maybe Australia needs to take a leaf out of China's book and be more firm in the application of the law, or at least make minorities more accountable for the bad eggs giving them a bad name. For example, there was a big stink with Africans being arrested iand beaten up in Salitun (Beijing) the other day. Apparently no drugs were found. That said, I haven't had Africans offer drugs in Sanlitun since that time so something good might have come out of it.
The eunuch should not take pride in his chasity

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-17 14:04:07 |Display all floors
Actually, the writer said that the dealers had moved on long before because of greater normal police presence. Apparently putting more cops on the streets, and making sure they're mostly honest, works in China just like it does everywhere else. No need to crack skulls.

Imagine that.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-17 14:09:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2007-10-16 18:19
Racial violence and hatred turned into "bloodlust" against African refugees in white Australia!

A Sudanese, black African has had his throat slashed by a broken bottle and died in hosp ...

is it back to slaves days of Kunta Kinte...  ..............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-17 14:23:30 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-17 14:25:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-17 14:54:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by interesting at 2007-10-17 14:04
Actually, the writer said that the dealers had moved on long before because of greater normal police presence. Apparently putting more cops on the streets, and making sure they're mostly honest, wo ...

I don't know what your reading, but you have to remember that most stories in western media are dramatised to provoke an emotive response. By saying the drug dealers had already moved on, the story becomes more negative to the Chinese police, and therefore more emotive.

Anyway, there are a lot of negative stereotypes about Africans in China and I can't see Africans changing the stereotypes of 1.5 billion people by having a whinge. The only way that I can see stereotypes changing is if Africans take responsibility for the visiable minority that is giving the rest of them a bad name. The African drug dealers in Sanlitun were a very visable minority.
The eunuch should not take pride in his chasity

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.