Author: xilaren

are deeds enough to express feelings? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-12 20:13:10 |Display all floors

absolutely not

deeds and words are both important for expressing our feelings. but generally, people avoid words for not being hurt or putting burden on the other.
and on the other hand,nowadays ,words are pale  ,people can't believe in other by his or her words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-12 20:25:30 |Display all floors
according to my experiences and my friends', lots of reasons cause us not to say love to the one we fall in love with. First, lack of courage may block some of us> and as well shyness. At last, i hold the opinion that people don't get into the habbit of saying love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-13 12:32:48 |Display all floors
I think it depend on what kinds of love or feeling you want to express. To your beloved girl or lady you should express openly so that they can be satisfy . To your parents or friends  I think we should express it by deeds.
Strive for better life!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-10-13 17:33:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mantil at 2007-10-13 12:32
I think it depend on what kinds of love or feeling you want to express. To your beloved girl or lady you should express openly so that they can be satisfy . To your parents or friends  I think we s ...

I agree with you but I want to add that even with parents and very close friends we have to say it sometimes.
Do you know when I learned that my father loved me most than anybody?Only after his death.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-15 21:46:53 |Display all floors

YES, I DO

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-10-10 06:28
I am wondering why people do not like expressing their love openly.At least most people.
Why we don't say that to our parents ,to our friends ,to our relatives?
What are we scared of?Is it selfis ...

i am always expressing love in those two ways and longing for being loved in those two ways.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-15 21:51:52 |Display all floors

yes, i do. if i hide my feel ing i could not feel happy

I am wondering why people do not like expressing their love openly.At least most people.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2010-7-12 17:11:44 |Display all floors

IF YOU EXPRESSED UR LOVE OPENLY TO UR HUSBAND DEFINITELY HE WILL BURRY YOUR HEAD OVER DESERT.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.