Author: xilaren

are deeds enough to express feelings? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-10 11:34:16 |Display all floors
in fact ,i think .
it depends .
the expressions of different people vary .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-10 11:50:31 |Display all floors
well , whether to express love in deed or openly,  i think we should choose different way to different people. to the people who are implicative, we should express our love in deed, because the direct enthusiam are not easy to be  accepted by them. of course ,  we can give them a surprise sometime.,maybe they will like that. To the people who are  not very sensitive to feeling ,we should express our love openly, or they won't know our truly feeling .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-10 12:36:26 |Display all floors
I've concluded that the brains of women are wired differently from those of men.  Women need outward reassurances from time to time. In addition to deeds proving true feelings for them, men must also say very nice things to them in a way which mustn't hide the remotest vestige of uncertainty.  Women can feel it whether what their spouses or partners have said to them is true or not, although they may not be able to do so when they haven't yet calibrated their hidden antennas with men who have yet to be their steadies.

In the case when the men are already steadies and have unfortunately been found lacking at certain times in their expression of true feelings for their girls and women, it is imperative that these men quickly make amends by doing even more deeds to reinforce their womens' continued belief in their loyalty of feelings.  Such deeds don't have to cost a lot of money all the time.  They can be simple things like making her breakfast, washing, drying and ironing her clothes, cleaning the apartment or helping out in the kitchen.  The best and most intimate, of course, is to give her a good massage;  start with the feet (depending on the severity of the doubts, it may be required to go beyond there).

Of course, deeds and feelings are not exclusively the sole domain of love between men and women. They can also be for society and country in general. One can express concern for the poor and needy by turning up to help them with charity, job openings, even helping them solve some small problems they cannot say, like new clothing and warm tea for winter;  also one can put aside some money every month to save up for a rural school; little by little, more and more, a saving a month becomes a bundle of joy for the children. That is also a deed and when we write about those deeds, aren't we indeed expressing the feelings behind their thoughts?

So many years ago, it was.  I expressed both deed and feeling in one stroke.  She was working and the weather was burning hot;  there i sat in the place waiting for her to finish her work so that i could fetch her back.  When she finally appeared, it was already about an hour and a half later than what was arranged. She was horrified to see i was drenched in perspiration and almost as dark as the finest coal from Shanxi.  Asking why i didn't go into the shade to wait, i replied holding the umbrella 'just didn't want the sun to inconvenience you one bit for the sacrifice you're making for us.'

Twenty two years later, she's still making them for me.

But i cannot express this to her because i have yet to do her one good deed.

sigh, please tell me how i can go meet my honorable ancestors.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-10-10 13:12:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-10-10 08:48

hehe...

yes, we are express it less...

I support to show more love openly to your family or friends...but you know , china is a implicative national...so, we express it in heart in most o ...

and who can see what you have in your hearts?Only you? It is not enough.You may be clever enough to understand each other .There are some stupid though like me who do not understand easily.
People may misunderstand and strong feelings may be destroyed.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-10 13:19:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-10-10 10:28

I do not scare to express my love to family,friends,kids,the one who deserve love,but scared to see the ends of love...:)

Love is ended only when there has never been .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-10 13:20:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-10-10 10:28

I do not scare to express my love to family,friends,kids,the one who deserve love,but scared to see the ends of love...:)

oh your friends must be lucky.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-10 13:25:13 |Display all floors
in fact i rarely to express my concern by verbal to my parents.but in my heart they are the most important persons.i take deeds to express instead.i hope they can feel my love

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.