Author: animalfarmer

some opinions on writing in english language [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-4-1 16:12:17 |Display all floors
I know all of what you said, but practice is another thing.
I am a graduating in the coming July, I was aware of the importance of English before I went to have my college education.So I originally wanted to try my best to study English well with the manner as you said.Unfortunately, it is difficlut to live up to the expectations. What is most hard is that talking with foreigner in terms of channel. There is no enough chances to communicate with foreidners. After all, not many foreigners around us. I had no choice but to study English in traditional manners,such as reciting words,exercise reading and listening,etc,which aim at passing English test Band 4 and Band 6. Now, I am looking for job. I want to be international trader which highly requests for English,especially oral English which is my biggest shortage.So I am so depressed.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.