Author: animalfarmer

some opinions on writing in english language [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-2-22 12:30:28 |Display all floors
I don't need  give a second thought about my motivation,because it's a must of my job.  I hope one day I can enjoy the excitement of speak fluently to foreigners.Several days ago,I bought an English version book of Shelock Holmes,I've skipped the book roughly,the words in it is very ifficult for me. will it help develop my spoken english? Maybe I'm too goal-oriented,I should enjoy the process of  English learning,like changzhou, show more interest in  English literature,culture than language itself.Someday,I will gain good English skill as by-product.right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-2 23:40:38 |Display all floors
Hi, everyone!! i just looked through some discussions from your guys! in my opinion, to improve English, the
one of the most useful tools is NEWSPAPER.  For me, i have been in singapore abt 3years already. at first,
before i reached here, i was so confident in my English skill , writting, reading, listening but speaking.  but, u
u know wat ?hehe i think u all can guess already.  ! like wat xunhuan said,  when u accumulated many many amazing words but become useless if u do not hv chances to talk and write. so i m here ,strongly suggest that do not  give up wat u hv been doing, and try to make some friends who has different nationality from u!!and      
most importanly, NEWSPAPER ( english newspaper) is really a good tool for all of  u to improve english just like me !      thank u for attention.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 22:40:08 |Display all floors
i think studing English is a very difficult thing,it takes me about ten years to study ,but ,i think ,my spoken an

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 22:45:38 |Display all floors
and written english are not very good,at least,i think i am.alough,now i am studing at school,and i insist on studing english everyday,but the effect is not very good,some time,i think ,maybe the mothod is wrong ,but i don't  find other effective ways.You can tell me ?thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-4 22:58:06 |Display all floors
i agree all of you .i have been learning english just now.erenow,i have learn poor english in my full study life.and now,i make sure of myself
to learn english with listening and reading ,and writing.i think that one who want to learn english well,not just  english but also other foreign
language,have to pay more time on it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-8 23:02:32 |Display all floors
I strongly want to learn english being in and out of school. However, I can not speak or write freely since now.Very helpful for me on this article. Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-8 23:13:48 |Display all floors
many thanks for your suggestions!
I will learn carefully.
The secret of success is constancy of purpose.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.