Author: shelleybelly

Where have I (my heart) been to ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-11 10:23:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-10-8 20:12
Where has my heart been to ?
Does it go to far?
Does it go unknown for ppls ,friends and myself can not recognize?
Have I been to difficult for dear friends ,close friend,sweet heart to communic ...

My heart is in my chest.....

You seemed to be emotional...   Do you feel better now ?Have you heart returned back ? :)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-11 14:46:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2007-10-10 09:04
When you give your love, your soul, your every thought to someone.  You dream of happiness and being together as one. Two hearts beating at the same time. From time to time a total blending of body ...

Thank you so nice words on me,but as a cd friend on bbs i would like to hear more suggestions,advises or even a critics..I would not take ur words as truth rather than Flattery..As I heard more often in my reality,I am not the perfect woman even with shortcomings as the other common ppls..I would be jealous if I heard my boyfriend talking about some girls are attractive,I would be upset when I was misunderstood ,i am sensivtive and afraid of my friends looking down upon me with some manners and even fight with them...I am who I am,sometimes,I do not know myself when I can not control the things ,my minds and my temper as well...
Nowadays,I get no one to understand me well,so I suggest you stop talking like that you 've known me well...Thanks,I respect you as a cd friend...:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-11 15:09:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-10-8 20:12
Where has my heart been to ?
Does it go to far?
Does it go unknown for ppls ,friends and myself can not recognize?
Have I been to difficult for dear friends ,close friend,sweet heart to communic ...

poor girl! you are disappointed in a love....let me comfort you...have you heard my sweet susurrus????

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-11 15:39:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-10-11 14:46
I am not the perfect woman even with shortcomings as the other common ppls..I would be jealous if I heard my boyfriend talking about some girls are attractive,I would be upset when I was misunderstood ,i am sensivtive and afraid of my friends looking down upon me with some manners and even fight with them...I am who I am,sometimes,I do not know myself when I can not control the things ,my minds and my temper as well...
Nowadays,I get no one to understand me well,

Perfection is boring. It can also be intimidating. Jealousy is understandable if you care for someone but it indicates a lack of trust. I admire pretty women just as I would admire a painting or a pretty car. They are simply objects (no offence intended girls). But I do not want them even if they are more pretty than the woman I already have. This is because there is more to a person than their paintwork. If friends are true friends then they will accept you for being you. They will not judge you and find you defective. Fighting is understandable but it indicates a lack of confidence in your own worth.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-11 16:50:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by fatdragon at 2007-10-11 15:39

Perfection is boring. It can also be intimidating. Jealousy is understandable if you care for someone but it indicates a lack of trust. I admire pretty women just as I would admire a painting o ...

Yeah,you are 100% right,I have confidence on my business,but lack of confidence to get along with ppls around me...
I am suffering those problems every few days,they got my feelings up-side-down...In order to concerntrate on my work,I  have to leave those problems behind ,ignored them,and leave those problems alone for a while,I know it is not a proper way to do...
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-11 16:51:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by twotobe at 2007-10-11 08:57

You always said u know her
Monkey also said he knows her
and showing off in the forum

too sweet words for girls only
very common in internet

guys guys guys

what about me??

I guess Fluffy would take good care of you...:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-11 17:22:57 |Display all floors

Take time out.

Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-10-11 16:50

Yeah,you are 100% right,I have confidence on my business,but lack of confidence to get along with ppls around me...
I am suffering those problems every few days,they got my feelings up-side-do ...

Tell yourself that to succeed in business, it is also necessary for you to relax with friends for X number of hours every week. It is just as important for you to relax as it is to make sales. If you cannot relax then it will affect your business performance.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.