Author: xilaren

Do you love sharing and what? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-6 21:24:20 |Display all floors
if i have love,i share here at once

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 10:24:52 |Display all floors

live with a grateful heart

you want to share something with others coz you know that he will share something with you in return
that 's the reason for sharing makes happiness double:D
when i in a good mood i always want to share a joke or something funny with my friends but when i in a low mood i seldom show or share my bad emotion with others not even with my best friends
i know why they all consider me as a always-happy girl mayheps for the reason i seldom show my bad emotion to them
it's bad for me ,i think .but i still don't know how to
just keep all those unhappiness to myself and smile to others as usual
i always feel tired coz i think in nowadays most people live thier lives without a grategul heart .
they just come and ask for something then leave without saying "thank you"so never try to count on they will do something in return
so fewer and fewer people would like to share happiness or something good with other

hope that those who walk in road with a numb heart could wake up a little to see the beautiful world and place that numb heart with a grateful one
maybe in that way you can smell the flowers of your life
and blossom your life forever

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-10-7 13:32:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-10-6 20:58
i
i sharing my happiness, sorrow, knowledge, experience, and so on.
but not only things from my part, but also the things from the ppl i CARE, everyone  i CARE.

but the thing i like to share  ...

Oh yes I also share different things to different people.They are the simple and everyday things.
My real happiness however I share only with very very few.Only with the ones which have a special place in my heart.
I also like to share my friends with my friends.Again I do that only with the very special .I like to introduce my friends to my special friends.I want to unite them so all of us will be one.Ok I do that only with the very special.

There are also times when people are not willing to share.Especially people who I do not know very well.Sometimes they are jealous or they misunderstand my good intention and the real reason of sharing.They believe that perhaps I want to show off .In that case how do you react?

Me personally I get disappointed and reserved and never dare to do it again.:hug:
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-10-7 13:33:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cold12 at 2007-10-7 10:24
you want to share something with others coz you know that he will share something with you in return
that 's the reason for sharing makes happiness double:D
when i in a good mood i always  ...

You can share your happiness only with your very special friends.The ones that love you and the ones you trust.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 17:09:06 |Display all floors
I WILL SITELI MEYOU.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 17:45:54 |Display all floors
this is a good topic ,i agree with the sponsor.
i think all of us can share a lot of things each other,such as the hapiness,books ,information,matrial,feeling ,and so on
i am a medical student ,i think is more important to me .
somethings you may find some reference but no proper results .
if other can share with you ,it is a good thing
now the medical change into evidence based medicine ,it is a may be a new concept to us,but the thesis is that ,we must cooperate each other ,share evidnces.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-7 17:51:03 |Display all floors

indeed,i share different things with different people.coz all of us have to play different roles in our life,like child.friend.student,and so on . often i share some funny things which got common interest with my friends.share small beer with rommates and share success and paintness with family...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.