Views: 7238|Replies: 30

Who dare to show your real social background ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-1 12:08:56 |Display all floors
I  found that a lot of people like to post  their threads here , it must takes much time to knock the lines .......

I 'm wondering ,  does anybody here dare to show  his or her real social background ?

or  what 's your job now?

How much time you spent in this forum each day ?

Start from me ,i  used to worked  in enducation industry , but for the  long-term career development  , i quit the job temporarily to prepare some professional exams , then  i have the chance to hang around and made friends here .....

Dare you share with us your real status ,,,,,,?
Nothing hurts like the truth.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-1 14:04:00 |Display all floors
from the age of 15 to the age of 39 my life has been a waste , I have accomplished more in the last five years than I have in the previous 24 , I have lived a lifetime in the last five years .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-1 14:35:39 |Display all floors

Reply #1 babymichelle's post

I think i am the only "honest guy" in the whole forum.

Other's are "fearful" of this or that!
But as they say in China, those who "show their head", "gets it cut"!

so, i guess that i'll be the ONLY TRUE ONE in the forum for a long long time to come!

ha ha ha

Green Dragon
Game Master
The Truth will set you Free!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-1 14:40:35 |Display all floors
I was in China until the 22 working in a restaurant.I had very little money .One day I decided to go to England and do  culinenary studies.I faced many difficulties because I had to combine studies with work.

One day I visited Italy and since that time I live in Florence working as a chef in a famous restaurant.
That step changed my life completely.
I got married to an Italian girl ,we are expecting our son ,I enjoy high salary .
My culinary knowledge and skills made me famous in the restaurant circle of Florence.
My ambitions do not stop here.I want to set up a restaurant of my own .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-1 21:00:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by greendragon at 2007-10-1 14:35
I think i am the only "honest guy" in the whole forum.

Other's are "fearful" of this or that!
But as they say in China, those who "show their head", "gets it  ...

You said you are the only honest person here, but why we can't see your honest words ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-1 21:07:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-10-1 14:04
from the age of 15 to the age of 39 my life has been a waste , I have accomplished more in the last five years than I have in the previous 24 , I have lived a lifetime in the last five years .

So you must earned a  treasure you really precious in last  five years. I guess that probably   based on the previous 24 years efforts you made ???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-1 21:31:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rosepanther at 2007-10-1 14:40
I was in China until the 22 working in a restaurant.I had very little money .One day I decided to go to England and do  culinenary studies.I faced many difficulties because I had to combine studies ...

It sounds you are not Chinese ,but I can feel your  happyness and enthusiasm for life and job ,that 's great !!
Best  wishes for you and your family , and your forthcoming child .......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.