Author: chairman

chairman - best CD writer poll.....make your selection.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-2 17:48:11 |Display all floors

Reply #28 sockmonkey's post

It's ok sock, and althouhg I know that you don't need it, I've seen zero evidence of ofensiveness from you........you've scratched my back, my turn to scratch yours, especially against those I agree with you, are really dunderheads, and no chairman, you don't qualify as one of them! Just spent a magical few days with my Parents in law that aren't, damn they're nice folks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-3 10:47:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 2007-10-2 00:55
Hey! Where's Changabula?!

Chairman, as a patriot you must know how valuable his existence for our cause.

The Red Star need him... to continue its blazing glory.

So you must polish him.

Isn't is hame to charge Chairman, who is so busy with writing numerous post , to do some side jobs?

Besides, he would rather consider leaving polishing to professionals.
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-3 10:58:04 |Display all floors

Can't edit my post?!

Oops, coming back from 3 months long non-existance I wrote two lines and had to [ofcourse, my slow key-board again!] add "s" to "hame"

An alert window showed up with "You can't edit your posts!"

I wish the next poll will be about champions of misspelling...
Andy Dob

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-4 01:06:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by doberman at 2007-10-2 20:58
Oops, coming back from 3 months long non-existance I wrote two lines and had to [ofcourse, my slow key-board again!] add "s" to "hame"

An alert window showed up with "Y ...

Welcome back to the lockdown.  Hopefully the warden will loosen up after the Party Congress.
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-6 19:09:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2007-10-4 03:06
Hopefully the warden will loosen up after the Party Congress.

A Ha. I think you might have it, old chap.

Used to be that the forum tightened up a week or two before a certain "anniversary" in early June.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-6 20:04:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2007-10-4 01:06
Welcome back to the lockdown.  Hopefully the warden will loosen up after the Party Congress.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1519539,00.html

Bush administration to keep control of internet's central computers

The Bush administration has decided to retain control over the principal computers which control internet traffic in a move likely to prompt global opposition, it was claimed yesterday.
The US had pledged to turn control of the 13 computers known as root servers - which inform web browsers and email programs how to direct internet traffic - over to a private, international body.

But on Thursday the US reversed its position, announcing that it will maintain control of the computers because of growing security threats and the increased reliance on the internet for global communications. A Japanese government official yesterday criticised the move, claiming it will lend momentum to the debate about who controls the information flow online.

That's why I'd like to learn from you.

The most sophisticated internet control in this world is done by the US. But it still enable any 'freedom fighters', 'democracy warrior' and 'human rights defender' to criticize other in this field.

What is this? Hypocrisy to the highest level?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-13 08:01:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by northwest at 2007-10-6 06:04
That's why I'd like to learn from you.

The most sophisticated internet control in this world is done by the US. But it still enable any 'freedom fighters', 'democracy warrior' and 'human ...

<Evil Smile>  In the event of a 'cyber war' - it is rumored to be a simple matter of revoking China's national I.P. protocols to deny the PLA an avenue of attack on American, or anybody else's, computer networks.

The Internet started as a Pentagon funded DARPA project <Long Pause>  with the oft rumored 'A' computer safely locked away in some office/bunker in Washington D.C.

http://www.tcpipguide.com/free/t ... istriesIANAIC-2.htm
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.