Author: chairman

chairman - best CD writer poll.....make your selection.. [Copy link] 中文

chairman has been deleted
Post time 2007-9-30 18:57:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-30 22:10:08 |Display all floors

Reply #1 chairman's post

This is about your brain on computing I find it easy to post the same ten(10) to a post only I could once again make ten(10) post by ten(10)slots which equals 100 different forum writers that would be listed in alphabetical order so I wouldn't find as(like) Whampoa that it's just too little effort to make it really interesting.  It is like mirror mirror on the wall who's the fairest of them all a famous line from a fairy tale.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-30 22:19:37 |Display all floors

eh..

°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-30 23:04:19 |Display all floors
Chairman, in written argument, you win by volume and insult, not logic, so it's a pretty weak "victory," if you want to call it that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-1 01:21:07 |Display all floors
I voted for Wchao37.

I also admire the depth and substance of MarkWu's and TongluRen's writings.

Hard for me to ignore tradervic, he's higly trained in psyop(required course in CIA or NSA?) and I have a lot to learn from him. I consider him a 'right' marxist, with passion toward dialectical materialism, which of course he denied, a politically incorrect 'accussation'.

Regarding Chairman, he's of course a patriot, but I object using the five star flag as avatar. This flag symbolized Chinese struggle and revival of our glory, it's just too sacred to represent any individuals.

Zglobal, FatDragon and Kiwi are our friends, even if their views won't be the same as ours, but they represent a new lot of 'laowais' that tried hard enough to be accepted into our mainstream. I respect their choices and hail their tolerance toward other cultures. We Chinese should tolerant enough to accept them as our new member of family.

I think I have a lot to learn from all of those mentioned above.

Happy 1st October!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-1 06:53:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chairman at 2007-9-30 04:57
Thank you for the love Whampoa

Kathleen Turner:  "Have you ever had angry sex?"

Danny DeVito:  "Is there any other kind?"

<NAME THAT MOVIE!>
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-1 09:20:59 |Display all floors
I voted markwu, he's always informative, never combative and it an eloquent communicator.
Thanks for your comment north!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.