Author: xilaren

is [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-10-6 14:29:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-10-4 14:56

I used to be the most  judgemental person in the triangle case.Not only in words but also with my behaviour until the love flame conquered the heart.

actully you are not. because you didnt know about yourself compeletly. never had u imagined that u could get that kind of feeling. cant you say that u know about yourself??
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-6 14:39:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-10-6 14:21

you are a very sensitive person. you can sense so many things. you like to use your senes to do things also.  very difficul for u to be rational. and u think so need to be rational(i think). u ca ...

shelleybelly knows about love. and she is good at being rational.  the ppl who good at being rational would not have the chance to experience really love(my opinion). we are not the rational kind. only rational ppl makes a dull world we have to stay at our situation to keep the world a little more colorful.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-10-6 15:56:20 |Display all floors

are you an astrologer or a blind man?

This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-9-15 03:41
Ori
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-6 15:59:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by digitallife at 2007-10-6 14:29

actully you are not. because you didnt know about yourself compeletly. never had u imagined that u could get that kind of feeling. cant you say that u know about yourself??

I had never imagined  and never wanted it to happen.I was under the impression that I knew myself.
After that change on me I have serious doubts about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-6 16:01:37 |Display all floors

you gave me an idea

This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-9-15 03:41
Origake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-6 17:34:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-10-6 15:56

I can't believe that somebody from a forum especially a new person like you could ever see so deeply inside me.
Oh yes it is very difficult for me to hide my emotions especially when they are  ...

i am neither an astrologer nor a blind man. when i posted that post, i was not only talking about you yourself, but also myself.hahaha...by the way, i read almost all your threads. your threads help me a lot on understanding myself.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-10-6 18:09:21 |Display all floors

you are very brave!

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-10-6 15:59

I had never imagined  and never wanted it to happen.I was under the impression that I knew myself.
After that change on me I have serious doubts about it.

before u didnt know that  you could brave to love what u love. but U ARE BRAVE TO LOVE WHAT U LOVE.

it is rare to get the chance to meet the person u love, once we get the chance we should seize it(i think, and it is what i am doing now), but not every ppl are brave enough to love. the ppl do
not dare to love would not get the chance to experience LOVE
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.