Author: digitallife

do you allow your lover to keep secrect from you [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-9-29 22:34:25 |Display all floors
interesting...i think this suitation may happen between lots of couples.

give him more love ,help him to be more cofident, sacrifice some close relationship,refuse the guys after you,tell him time by time what happend to you &what r u doing or what news you get from which guy...ect, if you think he worth you to do so.

try to slove this problem, this guy love you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-29 22:36:16 |Display all floors
try to give him more love,help him,maybe his job is not so good,may be too many guys after you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-30 09:01:49 |Display all floors
i love hime,very much.
=====================

If so, everything will be okay....

My wife always check my mobile also, and I am happy to see so.
English learner.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-30 09:37:24 |Display all floors
Having someone go through my cell phone and ask me why everything is there is not something I'd ever stand for. Your boyfriend has too much jealousy and not enough trust. He might love you, but if he does, he doesn't know how to show it; he might not love you and just be interested in using you. Not a relationship I'd stay in.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-30 10:43:22 |Display all floors
I do agree with your points , Markwu,

"if that person breaks the trust, s/he was never one to be with in the first place.  Wish that person every happiness in the world with someone else, and move on in life"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-30 10:47:12 |Display all floors

your words make me worry, Ooh

Originally posted by sockmonkey at 2007-9-30 09:37
Having someone go through my cell phone and ask me why everything is there is not something I'd ever stand for. Your boyfriend has too much jealousy and not enough trust. He might love you, but if  ...

your words make me worry.  you pointed out the possibility that i am always gussing that minght be possible
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-9-30 10:56:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2007-9-29 20:45
Sometimes we hear that the best business relationship is built on trust more than anything else.

' I trust you first and last, unless you give me a reason not to.'

In other words, A trusts B  ...

i cannt agree u more

and it much take time to build trust.

that kind of phenomenon is precious thing( as seneca said). but seems lile every ppl are looking forward to.
Shoul it matter

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.